Triple Frontier on Netflix

Dentonboy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Immortal said:

I wonder if the fella managed to go back and get the money. He had the GPS noted at the end, the sly fox... :lol:

Triple Frontier pt2 maybe 😏

21 hours ago, Burny said:

Oh yeah, if you sat down expecting a Martin Scorsese film you'll be left disappointed. Like you though, I thought it obvious from the fact the cast was Ben Affleck and two Channing Tatum clones what kind of film to expect and wasn't shocked when that proved the case.

I think I could probably be the only person that thought it was well cast, Ben Affleck actually surprised me with superman vs batman (or whichever way round it was) justice league and obviously not forgetting The Accountant.

Charlie Hunnam was great in Sons of anarchy bar the last season and we wont mention King Arthur with that very shit David Beckham cameo. Oscar Isaac has been a firm favorite of mine for a while specially in Ex Machina and Sucker Punch (which I know was marmite). Garrett Hedlund was pretty good in Four brothers and Tron: legacy and who cant love Pedro "Oberyn Martell" Pascal?!?! not many big name films bar Kingsman 2 and The Equalizer 2 but he is working on Wonder Woman 1984 and The Mandalorian!

4 minutes ago, E21A said:

Possibly, looks like a solid cover over the lens to me. 

1D284B9D-92BB-4CDC-B25F-E8C03D4CB293.png

Hard to tell with the darkness on the shot, I'll have a gander when I get home but a friend has a killflash on his Eotech's that make it look like he has a flip cover on as well so could be either.

Yea, first shot I could find on YouTube while at work. There was a couple of front on shots and I’m sure it was solid plastic, might be wrong though. 

56 minutes ago, E21A said:

Yea, first shot I could find on YouTube while at work. There was a couple of front on shots and I’m sure it was solid plastic, might be wrong though. 

I will say if it a solid plastic cover down it wouldnt surprise me at all! Talking about odd things spotted in films I noticed Tyler Grey is suicide squad the other night...

• Supporters
On 28/03/2019 at 09:45, Immortal said:

I wonder if the fella managed to go back and get the money. He had the GPS noted at the end, the sly fox...

That's when I gave up on it.

"What shall we do with the money"?

Spoiler

OBVIOUS BLEEDIN' ANSWER: cache it and note the location.

Why on earth wouldn't they all think of that?  It's hardly a clever reveal.

Gaaah, I know, don't expect too much.  But come on.

Watched it last night wasn't too impressed at all. 

I think it's supposed to show that money changes people but Ben Afflecks character turned stupid real quick. I suppose it didn't turn in  to  a Mexican standoff which I was expecting.  

The escape plan seemed too loose it wasn't a good heist movie at all and after the first half there was very little military stuff more humanity questions.  Not one silenced weapon bugged me too. 

The ending felt dumb everyone giving up their share for no reason other than to be a cool guy. I think trying to show how they had held on to their humanity after committing murder for money but too forced like a lot of the stuff. 

On 01/04/2019 at 10:51, Musica said:

Ben Afflecks character turned stupid real quick.

The ending felt dumb everyone giving up their share for no reason other than to be a cool guy. I think trying to show how they had held on to their humanity after committing murder for money but too forced like a lot of the stuff. 

Just watched it, and totally agree with you there. The part with the heli being over loaded and just saying fuck it it'll be fine also made me think WTF. 

4 hours ago, comrade vinnie said:

Just watched it, and totally agree with you there. The part with the heli being over loaded and just saying fuck it it'll be fine also made me think WTF. 

I thought they'd start popping each other to make the Chopper lighter...

Archived