ICS XFG OR XAE pistols

MagpieTactical
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience of these.

They seem potentially good and something different to the usual suspects on the weekend. 

Anyone owned one long term who can comment on performance, reliability etc

I have not had mine long term but i have used it a good bit, enough to put it through its paces (The XFG)

It is without questions a brilliant GBB, gas efficiency is very good (always get the last shot off even in the cold) the 'kick' is potent, the hop is easily adjustable to suit your preferred flight path (it lifts .28s perfectly) its very well made, especially when comparing it against the likes of WE! The glow in the dark sights are a nice touch, as is the raised stippling on the grips, it actually works. Material wise, the lower frame is very well made, as is the outer barrel and slide, again leagues above the likes of WE etc.... 

In summary i paid very little for mine new, (£89) and i spent the same again if not more on spare mags, i have not regretted it one bit. For the money you will not get better out the box.

I have not yet found a decent locking holster (fobus etc) that it fits in so ive reverted to a viper adjustable type (so keep that in mind, depending on what sort of holster you wish to run) 

I will happily recommend this GBB to anyone, it really is a great little thing.

19 minutes ago, AngryDad223 said:

I have not had mine long term but i have used it a good bit, enough to put it through its paces (The XFG)

It is without questions a brilliant GBB, gas efficiency is very good (always get the last shot off even in the cold) the 'kick' is potent, the hop is easily adjustable to suit your preferred flight path (it lifts .28s perfectly) its very well made, especially when comparing it against the likes of WE! The glow in the dark sights are a nice touch, as is the raised stippling on the grips, it actually works. Material wise, the lower frame is very well made, as is the outer barrel and slide, again leagues above the likes of WE etc.... 

In summary i paid very little for mine new, (£89) and i spent the same again if not more on spare mags, i have not regretted it one bit. For the money you will not get better out the box.

I have not yet found a decent locking holster (fobus etc) that it fits in so ive reverted to a viper adjustable type (so keep that in mind, depending on what sort of holster you wish to run) 

I will happily recommend this GBB to anyone, it really is a great little thing.

Thanks for that.

I have a Viper drop leg so hopefully it would work in that if I get one.

What sort of FPS are you getting and on what gas?   I saw talk of being able to convert the mag to CO2 but this doesn't yet seem to have materialised .

Sounds good.

Archived