TM KSG Inner & Outer Barrels

RMDavis
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Afternoon chaps,

Hope you can help!?

I've fitted a new flash hider to my KSG and whilst tightening it the last few turns I noticed the outer barrel rotate also, which in turn has also changed the rotation of the three inner barrels.

Do they need to be in a certain position? Two on bottom one on top for example, or will it be fine off centre?

I assume being a fixed hop and the bb's feeding from the rear won't cause any issue, but I just wanted to ask as I haven't had chance to test fire it yet.

So if it does need to be a certain way can adjust it accordingly...

They are anchored in position in the gun at the the other (chamber) end. I can't see the rotation doing it any good. Hopefully they haven't been twisted round too much. There is one top center barrel and 2 bottom barrels. But make sure you know which is the top center barrel and which way its been rotated other wise you are gonna break it if you try line up one of the bottom barrels to the top center.

2 hours ago, heroshark said:

They are anchored in position in the gun at the the other (chamber) end. I can't see the rotation doing it any good. Hopefully they haven't been twisted round too much. There is one top center barrel and 2 bottom barrels. But make sure you know which is the top center barrel and which way its been rotated other wise you are gonna break it if you try line up one of the bottom barrels to the top center.

Shit...

Thought I'd go and test fire the KSG to see what, if any issues would present themselves! 

I firstly made sure the barrels were located properly and the outer barrel now secured with the two locking rings. 

Seems to be shooting fine, with no miss-feeding etc although the single (upper barrel) occasionally sends a round much higher than the lower two barrels. Not sure whether it was doing this before or whether this is due to the previous barrel movement...

Archived