Action Hobbies

Dentonboy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So, perusing Action Hobbies' site usually leads to me loosening the purse strings and last week was no exception.

The owner is starting to sell second hand Rifs and accessories at reasonable prices and I grabbed a KWA MP7A1 plus suppressor and five mags for £165 posted.

It arrived quickly, had been serviced and very well packed. The owner has phoned me twice since to follow up on a missing hop tool and I have been very impressed by the customer service received so far.

The 'boneyard' section of their website is well worth a butcher's - he has told me that new additions are being added and it is an often overlooked approach in the UK Airsoft retail market.

Would recommend and will shop there again.

Seconded for the service. Bought a pistol from the boneyard section, owner called me to clarify address ( I was sending it to work and there was an issue) and told me he had stripped it down, serviced it, regreased and lubed seals etc.. At no extra cost, as well as the history and some extra info which was very useful. Was stupidly happy with the service, I love when stores go above and beyond, tells me a lot! 

Especially as customer service costs the store £0!!! 

Would use again and check the boneyard section weekly now ;)  

• 2 years later...

Im looking at buying a aeg from actionhobbies and i was wondering if they are okay? 

anyone had any experience with them ?

I've used them many times and they've been fine. They are very friendly and helpful on the phone too if you do need them. I called when they were closed on a Saturday afternoon once and they still picked up and answered technical questions on a gun I'd bought from them. 

I empty their boneyard section whenever there's anything good in there, so just buy cheap stuff, but Paul has always been helpful.  I'd happily spend on a full price aeg

Bought a few bits, super friendly service, a guy called me to tell me he serviced the boneyard gun I bought and how it’s firing explaining everything in a long phone call. 
was very happy with the service and would certainly buy more

Was unsure about this site but people on here convinced me to buy from it and paul deserves more credit

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 13/03/2022 at 15:50, parramoom said:

Im looking at buying a aeg from actionhobbies and i was wondering if they are okay? 

anyone had any experience with them ?

I purchased a few replica's from here before, 

The owner Paul actually called me up to tell me that the Mac10 I ordered was out of stock, Then as he was on the phone discovered one of his suppliers over in Germany had one, he got that ordered there and then. As well as leaving me with a bunch of free advice.

He was also very helpful with one of my M4 (first time with a split gearbox) and he definitely knows his stuff.

Just needs a few more of my fav weapons and I will be a very poor man.

Bonus: They also accept JostCos cosplay insurance for solid colour RIFs 

1 hour ago, Vote4wes said:

He was also very helpful with one of my M4 (first time with a split gearbox)

ICS?

I've become a bit of a fan of ICS M4s (got three) over the last year or so. Compression parts can be serviced in under 15mins. They are generally decent performers out of the box. 

• 1 month later...

Bought a few things from the boneyard section over the last few months. Always quickly despatched and as described. Paul has always given me excellent customer service.

The boneyard section genuinely excites me as I click to see what's been added.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.