Weapon Ratios?

DopeYourScope
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
Just now, E21A said:

I think he’s just an idiot 

Delusional Fucktard came to mind, but I’m trying to be more polite.😇

2 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Delusional Fucktard came to mind, but I’m trying to be more polite.😇

As was I. Don’t want the ban hammer swinging now do we? 

Can’t I just dislike snipers?

To be absolutely 100% clear, I hate them with a passion. 

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Seth_K said:

You can hate them, but to deny they are a massive part of Airsoft, and probably the reason the sport is still growing in size isn’t a wise idea for someone trying to change the sport.

3 minutes ago, Seth_K said:

You can dislike them as much as you want. 

By by the same measure we can dislike you as much as we want. 

Also, you sound very butthurt, can you indicate where the bad sniper touched you? 

@E21A I’ve suggested speedsofters should be waterboard with jizz, so the substance that brought them into the world could do the right thing and take them back out of it. I’ve not been banned yet, so I think you’re good. (Awaits insta ban) 

@Seth_K but why? They’re either shit and no threat or they’re very good and they serve a purpose. Unless it’s celebrity snipers like flailingdonkey who seem so go out of their way to hurt people, I’ve never encountered any issues with them. 

18 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

@E21A I’ve suggested speedsofters should be waterboard with jizz, so the substance that brought them into the world could do the right thing and take them back out of it. I’ve not been banned yet, so I think you’re good. (Awaits insta ban) 

@Seth_K but why? They’re either shit and no threat or they’re very good and they serve a purpose. Unless it’s celebrity snipers like flailingdonkey who seem so go out of their way to hurt people, I’ve never encountered any issues with them. 

That’s a good method, whatever it is that makes you dislike Speedsofters it’s probably the same for me with snipers. 

It’s semi-rational, sure, but it’s the average attitude of a sniper that I don’t like. In the real world they are hated by the enemy more than most I think. 

12 minutes ago, Seth_K said:

That’s a good method, whatever it is that makes you dislike Speedsofters it’s probably the same for me with snipers. 

It’s semi-rational, sure, but it’s the average attitude of a sniper that I don’t like. In the real world they are hated by the enemy more than most I think. 

I don’t like them because their gameplay is usually piss poor. They sprint around not taking hits while running and spam people to death. CQB is semi only for a reason. You’re close to each other so there’s no need for 40 rapid fire shots quicker than most AEG’s can manage on auto. They’re the exact opposite of a great sniper. Maximum aggression with next to no skill

Snipers are feared in the real world both physically and psychologically because they’re effective. If you get hit but have no clue of where from and no way of fighting back, it crushes moral.

In airsoft that is much lessened, but a similar principle. If a sniper plays effectively at his max effective range, his chance of being hit is reduced greatly. He/she has traded firepower for an increased effective range. If he engages enemies <60m then a lot of his advantages are lost unless he’s very well hidden.

Im gonna pledge to play as a sniper more often now just to piss on Seth's chips. Theres still enough budget on the credit card for a cart full of Novrisomethingorother crap :P

1 hour ago, Tiercel said:

Im gonna pledge to play as a sniper more often now just to piss on Seth's chips. Theres still enough budget on the credit card for a cart full of Novrisomethingorother crap :P

Haha, sounds like a challenge, just be prepared for me to bring every possible scrap of pyro down onto your position.

In all fairness, it's tit for tat because both teams will have them. They should be limited, which can be done by prebooking.

The perfect ratio is 1-2:4.

Prebook the kind of gun you want to use on the day?

Piss right off with that idea.

What about those of us who chop and change throughout the day? Sometimes I'll want my sniper rifle, others my DMR, perhaps my diddy MP5k, or my shotgun depending on the needs of the game and kind of mood Im in.

If Ive been running around like a nutter all morning to (coming back to your BF analogy) "PTFO" then after lunch if Im feeling lazy and dont want to run much Ill happily relegate myself to sitting in a bush and plinking at people lazily. Its annoying enough having marshals shout at you and tell you what to do, nothing more irritating than marshals screaming at everyone "Push up! Get in there!" etc. I'm here to play my own game leave me alone. It might help with the rentals and kiddies who dont know what theyre doing, but I've got a cunning plan :P

17 minutes ago, Tiercel said:

Prebook the kind of gun you want to use on the day?

Piss right off with that idea.

What about those of us who chop and change throughout the day? Sometimes I'll want my sniper rifle, others my DMR, perhaps my diddy MP5k, or my shotgun depending on the needs of the game and kind of mood Im in.

If Ive been running around like a nutter all morning to (coming back to your BF analogy) "PTFO" then after lunch if Im feeling lazy and dont want to run much Ill happily relegate myself to sitting in a bush and plinking at people lazily. Its annoying enough having marshals shout at you and tell you what to do, nothing more irritating than marshals screaming at everyone "Push up! Get in there!" etc. I'm here to play my own game leave me alone. It might help with the rentals and kiddies who dont know what theyre doing, but I've got a cunning plan :P

image.png.318e54f00ddfbd1f6a2f7c54b132887d.png

14 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Trouble is now I am scratching my head trying to work out how to afford an SRS. 

do you still have 2 kidneys, I hear that it can be a very lucrative business. As in £262,000 lucrative 🤣

Just now, Solly4568 said:

do you still have 2 kidneys, I hear that it can be a very lucrative business. As in £262,000 lucrative 🤣

That much!? Wow! And donors are giving them away for free?

more like 1 decent sniper to the 15 that turn up with "sniper rifles" in my experience....

11 hours ago, Pdubyuh said:

more like 1 decent sniper to the 15 that turn up with "sniper rifles" in my experience....

Don’t get me wrong, some of my best friends are snipers. It’s not all snipers I hate, I’m sure the few here are some of the good ones. It’s the ones that come over here to our team, take our kills and send the pictures back to Facebook. 

I vote for Snipexit!

9 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

#SniperLivesMatter

😂

Archived