I'm new and want a mosfet

ieuanshaw
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

• Supporters

To reiterate the previous posters question , why ???

16 hours ago, Robert James said:

Hi im new. I'm Rob. Google the mosfet. See if your local shop sells them, see if they can fit them. Pay them. Take the gun home. 

I FOUND A DAD 

also, that is solid advise if you don't have a masters in bloody electronics that was hand-delivered by Jesus then take it into people who know what they are doing and who you can sue if they get it wrong  shhhhhhhh 😀 

• Supporters
20 minutes ago, Solly4568 said:

I FOUND A DAD 

also, that is solid advise if you don't have a masters in bloody electronics that was hand-delivered by Jesus then take it into people who know what they are doing and who you can sue if they get it wrong  shhhhhhhh 😀 

No they are easy to fit, even things like Titans can be installed by a ham fisted monkey 

3 hours ago, Immortal said:

I like titans because you end up throwing out half the gearbox; less parts, less hassle, less complicated...

... for a price. :lol:

There by replacing nice reliable , fixable mechanical bits with electronics that when they fail, and they will, have to be binned and replaced in their entirety 

1 minute ago, Nick G said:

There by replacing nice reliable , fixable mechanical bits with electronics that when they fail, and they will, have to be binned and replaced in their entirety 

:lol: lol.... both versions will fail (but the titan will cost more and it's worth it).

I'll take a super duper responsive mega trigger with bells and whistles over a yawning old whatever you call it caveman version. :D

1 minute ago, Immortal said:

:lol: lol.... both versions will fail (but the titan will cost more and it's worth it).

I'll take a super duper responsive mega trigger with bells and whistles over a yawning old whatever you call it caveman version. :D

And I'll happily take the reliable 'analogue' version ! 😁

20 minutes ago, Nick G said:

And I'll happily take the reliable 'analogue' version ! 😁

Yeah, I've only installed a titan in one of many. The others work just fine as is. Just wanted to try one if I'm honest.

It is good but I can have just as much fun without it.

1 hour ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

But is it more reliable?

I honestly haven't seen a titan just fail yet. Must be few but none I have heard of.

Now you've done it, there will be titans going pop all over the place ! 

Archived