Maybe a daft question.

Herdie
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I wanna get into airsoft..and want to buy a side arm..and a assault rifle.cash

Apparently as to be 2 toned re airsoft licence ? Can I buy a 2 tone m4..and replace parts that are black? And if so

When I attend a airsoft event..will I be able to use them if black and no licence until attended 3 airsoft meetings ?

Thanks 

• Supporters

Use the search function and look in the UK Law thread about 2 tone and UKARA Defence(it’s not a licence) question has been asked many many times before.

• Head Moderator

Recommend hiring a gun for your three games to obtain site membership (and UKARA), and then simply buying a non-two tone gun.  Probably best to wait for the pistol and buy one later, instead using the money to get a better M4, unless budget is not an issue.  If you do buy a two-tone gun, you can use camo tape as a temporary cover whilst skirmishing.  As suggested above, have a read of the UK Law section.  The search tool has a 3 character minimum length.  Have a read of the pinned (sticky) topics in each section, lots of useful information for new players

I recently started playing (August last year)

i have still to use my sidearm in anger 🤦🏻‍♂️

As said , best to rent and try a couple of different makes & models 

it will help you decide what suits your shape , size and style of play

get friendly with folk on site on game day, most are happy to let you ask questions all day about their kit, and probably at least let you try a few shots through it on the range

i got to use a friends- mates guns for my first few games

helped me loads , and got it right first time, spent a bit more than intended 

but a happy chappy, with a reliable pew pew 👍

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Prisce said:

question has been asked many many times before.

I think you’ll find what you actually ment to right was ;

“question has been asked many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many 

times before . 🤦‍♂️

As the guys above have said wait till you’ve done your 3 games, also as a new guy I wouldn’t recommend a GBBR, yeah they’re cool and all but they require extra maintenance and gas is more expensive than you think. Also you’ll prefer laying down hundreds of bbs as a new guy rather than tens as most GBBR mags are low/real cap and very expensive, I’ve been Airsofting a while and I’m just considering getting a TM M4 GBBR because I’ve now dipped my toes in the gas market with my sniper rifle and realise I can’t just turn up and shoot as long as my battery is charged like my G&G AEG.

Archived