Help me breath some life into an old TM M733

Viking1759
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On impulse brought a TM M733 ,too be honest a bag of nails ,old,slow,locked up regularly,loose outer barrel and had a horrible  "black Hawk Down " paint job .and yes I've fallen in love with it.

Have in slow time  been slowly  upgrading her - my question is for you " old timers" ,could you please help and  give me  some advice on any proven performance improving internal upgrades for a m16a2 so those  guys draped  in crye stop looking at me nastily lmao ,many thanx 

• Supporters

Give it a service, new o rings, greased, shimmed, correct AOE. 

New purple Prommy hop rubber, and nub, feed it good quality 0.28g BBs. 

And you you should be golden.

This is the cheapest and easiest way to improve your gun, while your in the gearbox, take some photos and post them, we can tell you if anything else “needs replacing”. 

If the motor is weak it may want replacing, but do the above first as it’s cheaper!

Cheers for your help,not the best when it comes to airsoft guns,

Have had the following upgrades done ,has made it a lot more snappier and cured the " lock up problem ,fires around 335 FPS "  know I'm never gonna get anything back money wise  for this old girl but this is gonna be a keeper ,so would like to pop it into my local Tech one last time and give it one last going over, maybe something to improve consistency and durability Ie new spring guide ect ,interested in previous owners thoughts and knowing best TM compatible upgrade parts so I don't feel stupid taking to the tech lol

madball python v2 

purple pommy

Merf Mosfet

Deans converted 

metel Bushs 

ASG 19:1 gear set ?

G&G one piece outer barrel image.jpeg

Archived