Hey! From Essex

Manley19
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys!

Im Sam, I’ve been a member on the site for a couple weeks now but this is my first post. New to airsoft only been 3 times so far and have been using borrowed gear. Only played at Skirmish Billericay so far. 

Im waiting on my Ukara and am looking for my first RIF. Just seen this and think it is a new range of Specna Arms rifles already upgraded. 

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/specna-arms-sa-e06-edge-carbine

Just wondered on people’s thoughts and advice?

Thanks in advance. 

buying a rif is about getting something you like the look of most , as most rifs even top end ones eventually you will upgrade components of. see if you can find someone with one and have a feel. it might tickle your eyes but when you hold it you might think , nah..definitely

go to a shop ,try battlezone in pitsea , have a look im sure if you ask nicely gordon will let you have a feel..

2 minutes ago, davey666 said:

buying a rif is about getting something you like the look of most , as most rifs even top end ones eventually you will upgrade components of. see if you can find someone with one and have a feel. it might tickle your eyes but when you hold it you might think , nah..definitely

go to a shop ,try battlezone in pitsea , have a look im sure if you ask nicely gordon will let you have a feel..

Thanks for the info. Yeah planning on going there to have a look. Would rather buy one in a shop than online so I can see/hold it in the flesh 

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Welcome. 

If you’re in South Essex, you have Battlezone in Pitsea, RoE in Hadleigh and MPA in Hockley, all with loads of stock you can go and handle.

MPA has a neat little indoor CQB, and Plantation in Billericay is consistently voted one of the best Woodland sites in the UK

45 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Welcome. 

If you’re in South Essex, you have Battlezone in Pitsea, RoE in Hadleigh and MPA in Hockley, all with loads of stock you can go and handle.

MPA has a neat little indoor CQB, and Plantation in Billericay is consistently voted one of the best Woodland sites in the UK

Thanks for the info Bert. 

Didnt know of the other 2 shops apart from Battlezone. Will have to give them a visit. 

Yeah i I want to start playing new fields. Only kept playing at Skirmish to get my ukara.  

Hi

Welcome to the forum.

Cheers

G

2 hours ago, Manley19 said:

Does anyone know if there are any decent indoor cqb sites in Essex?

Whats decent? MPA is small, but well run.

Cant comment on any others 

1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

Having only skim read the info on MPA, is the FPS limit quite low

I don’t skirmish, only Practical Shooting, but I believe it is

29 minutes ago, Manley19 said:

What time does the shop at mpa close? 

It says 10pm on google but nothing on their website. And didn’t know if that was just the arena or not. 

Yep, shop is 10pm.

Archived