Hi cap mag in TM

El aston
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, I have a Tm cqb and have brought some hi cap mags. But for some reason they are not feeding into my gun. Yet the mid caps do. Some people have said get the mag adaptor which I have but i have a game tomorrow and it comes Monday :( 

any other ideas ? 

• Supporters

Are they TM Hi caps? Or standard hi caps? 

The NGRS series have different to standard mags. You need an adapter to use standard mags.

59 minutes ago, El aston said:

Hi, I have a Tm cqb and have brought some hi cap mags. But for some reason they are not feeding into my gun. Yet the mid caps do. Some people have said get the mag adaptor which I have but i have a game tomorrow and it comes Monday :( 

any other ideas ? 

9 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Are they TM Hi caps? Or standard hi caps? 

The NGRS series have different to standard mags. You need an adapter to use standard mags.

Hi mate they are standard hi cap mags. Ahhh man how sad looks like I’m running on mid caps for the day 

7 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Trust me, playing with midcaps with a NGRS is much more fun. 

I had a game last week with my mids, 5 mags 80 a round. Just found they went too quick too many people with 300+ I just wanted that edge haha.. oh I also lost 2 mags so I only have 3 mags for tomorrow :( 

On 09/03/2019 at 12:53, El aston said:

I had a game last week with my mids, 5 mags 80 a round. Just found they went too quick too many people with 300+ I just wanted that edge haha.. oh I also lost 2 mags so I only have 3 mags for tomorrow :( 

Get EPM mags then, 120 rounds if 80 a mag isn’t enough. 

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, GenePoolReject said:

Do TM mid caps fit? I’m sure EPMs don’t.

couldn't say, i just use cheapo us gi style mags nothing else fits the f2000, saves a lot of headaches as they fit everything else too.

45 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

couldn't say, i just use cheapo us gi style mags nothing else fits the f2000, saves a lot of headaches as they fit everything else too.

I would actually quite like to know, I use an Odin for my mid caps but I have a TM scar on the way so if anyone knows if the TM recoil shock mags fit the Odin it would make my mind up which ones I would get for it.

• Supporters
34 minutes ago, GenePoolReject said:

I would actually quite like to know, I use an Odin for my mid caps but I have a TM scar on the way so if anyone knows if the TM recoil shock mags fit the Odin it would make my mind up which ones I would get for it.

They do fit, they don't clip in but if you hold the mag against a table/your leg and crank the wheel it works just fine. 

Archived