It is done: Mosin Nagant Obrez

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Finally it is finished. You may like it or hate it or both. Made from a PPS Mosin nagant, I present the Obrez Pistol (a little inspiration for the design taken from Battlefield 1). Any and all opinions and comments are welcome, I'm fully expecting some people who strongly dislike it, just curious to hear what everyone has to say.

20190128_135911.jpg

1 minute ago, BigStew said:

how does it shoot is there much of a inner barrel left?

surprisingly ok-ish, but the bb kinda goes off into another dimension after about 20ft

43 minutes ago, HELIflipper03 said:

Finally it is finished. You may like it or hate it or both. Made from a PPS Mosin nagant, I present the Obrez Pistol (a little inspiration for the design taken from Battlefield 1). Any and all opinions and comments are welcome, I'm fully expecting some people who strongly dislike it, just curious to hear what everyone has to say.

20190128_135911.jpg

Holy Shit that is so cool. 

• Supporters

like it due to its originality, well done you for a job well done.........

BBUUUUUTTTT

Hate it for the fact that you had to destroy a full size classic to make a pistol that by your own admittance is unskirmishable.

1 minute ago, Tackle said:

like it due to its originality, well done you for a job well done.........

BBUUUUUTTTT

Hate it for the fact that you had to destroy a full size classic to make a pistol that by your own admittance is unskirmishable.

Thanks, and don't worry, the wood stock found a new home eventually as a replacement for an old broken one. The "unskirmishability" is kinda the fun of it I like to think.

• Supporters

Looks awesome mate ! 😍

and to Tackle ; totally agree with you about the unscurmishable’ness of it 

BBUUUUUTTTT for me it’s the same as my Co2 webbly , about as scurmishable as an M4 with no gearbox , but still be fun as hell to get a kill with it ! 😂😂👍

• Supporters

Thanks, I hate it. 😧

Great job nevertheless! 

(That poor, poor mosin..)

• Supporters

Pretty famous piece of history from an undeniably pivotal time, very cool to see.

I hope to find a real one some day in the states, must be one of the worst firearms to possibly ever shoot.  I've fired a couple of standard mosin rifles and they're without doubt the worst, most uncomfortable rifles out of all those I've ever fired so one of those things must be horrendous.

Archived