APS glock mags inlet valve replacement.

Ajax
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Good morning all.

I have 3 green gas mags made by APS. All three are leaking from fill valves. I tried to replace rubber orings but this didn't stop the leaks. So now I want to replace them all. Would you know which make/type fill valves will fit APS mags. I was looking for like for like replacement but it seems only place I can buy them is APS home page. Are the available anywhere else and my google skills are failing me? Or there are third party replacements you can recommend?

Thank you.

I cannot help on the valves unfortunately, however, should you end up buying new mags which are not APS, I can tell you that WE Co2 and GG mags along with TM GG mags fit and ran fine in my Secutor Glock (which is actually APS)

I use Dragonfly and for some reason green gas mags are not working perfectly in it. Seems that brass nozzle is bit to heavy for green gas. It works perfectly fine on CO2. Now I want to repair all those mags and use them hopefully in WE glock.

6 hours ago, SgtTalbert said:

I cannot help on the valves unfortunately, however, should you end up buying new mags which are not APS, I can tell you that WE Co2 and GG mags along with TM GG mags fit and ran fine in my Secutor Glock (which is actually APS)

Out of interest would you know if APS mags work in WE? 

I'm 80% sure they don't or at least, the 'Secutor' GG mag fit a WE G17 but didn't lock in. Not sure if Sectutor changed anything though.

Archived