Armourer Works custom Hex Glock

Solly4568
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So, does anyone have one of these and if so what do you guys think of it because from where I am standing it looked dope AF and one of my friends says that its an excellent sidearm but it is always better to tap into the limitless knowledge that is on this site 😀 

Many thanks 

Solly

Armorer Works - great pistols

Hex Glock - entirely your choice. Last Hex cut I had I sold to @Dan1712 , came with two mags.

Pretty sure he split it as he didn’t like the grip,  but kept the slide

11 hours ago, Solly4568 said:

So, does anyone have one of these and if so what do you guys think of it because from where I am standing it looked dope AF and one of my friends says that its an excellent sidearm but it is always better to tap into the limitless knowledge that is on this site 😀 

Many thanks 

Solly

I run one i got from RDB and i love it, as he said i swapped the grip out as i wasnt a massive fan of it but i transferred all the internals over. So far they seem to be working all fine :D (although knowing me it wont be long before i break something on it 🙈)

image.thumb.png.a769b3970e561fe2b1358063ddb484ff.png

Archived