About Scar-H GBB Magazine

Minh Nguyen
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

I'm Minh, an airsofter from Vietnam. Recently, I've got a Scar-H GBB by VFC and I'm looking for a spare magazine fit for it. To be noted, this gun is not licenced by Cybergun. Its serial number is "H010419", detail about this gun as the link and pictures below.
I have no idea if this mag could work on my gun or not ? https://www.evike.com/products/70280/  

Please help me answer this question. Just say yes or no
Many thanks!

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

• Supporters

On that website you posted of your gun, the “accessories” link at the bottom shows the mags that’ll fit.

https://www.wgcshop.com/products2?tabpage=2&search=special&rs=Gas Blowback Airsoft Rifle&item=OT-GBR-VMK17-TN&search_From=category&itemFrom=&orderno1=&orderno2=

Have a look at the bottom.

I did. However, that shop has no way to ship to my country. Only Evike does

11 hours ago, Prisce said:

On that website you posted of your gun, the “accessories” link at the bottom shows the mags that’ll fit.

https://www.wgcshop.com/products2?tabpage=2&search=special&rs=Gas Blowback Airsoft Rifle&item=OT-GBR-VMK17-TN&search_From=category&itemFrom=&orderno1=&orderno2=

Have a look at the bottom.

I did. However, that shop has no way to ship to my country. Only Evike does

• Supporters

Try emailing the shop and asking if they would send to you. Some shops are understanding and willing to help if you ask. 

7 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Try emailing the shop and asking if they would send to you. Some shops are understanding and willing to help if you ask. 

I did that too. But out customs policy do not allow to import anything "look like guns". Besides, I only have contacts in America and Thailand who could smuggle these, not Taiwan.

• Supporters

I understand. Looking at those mags in Evike they look like they should fit, but I cannot guarantee they will, or if they will feed properly. 

On picture inspection of both mags they look the same, but again, tolerances might be slightly out. 

Is it possible for you to buy 1, try it, and then send it back if it doesn’t fit?

8 minutes ago, Prisce said:

I understand. Looking at those mags in Evike they look like they should fit, but I cannot guarantee they will, or if they will feed properly. 

On picture inspection of both mags they look the same, but again, tolerances might be slightly out. 

Is it possible for you to buy 1, try it, and then send it back if it doesn’t fit?

Thanks for your advice! I will consider this

Archived