Oh dear

Mad Rag
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
58 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

can we have a tl:dr  of his last rant for those of us who refuse to acknowledge social media?

His words not mine

"When AFUK add an additional ban on top of a pre existing ban, what a bunch of mincers! All I did was manufactured marketing for one of my companies, what a cancerous forum that is, avoid at all costs, nothing but try hards."

He then basically got rinsed by the people on the UK Airsoft Community. And they did so without the restraint we used on here.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters
1 hour ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Nah the nobber has ran away to lick his wounds.

‘Lick his wounds’ ? more like ran off , stole a dress and wig and now identifies as a woman called Doris to try and escape it all  ! 🤣🤣🤣

• Supporters
23 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

‘Lick his wounds’ ? more like ran off , stole a dress and wig and now identifies as a woman called Doris to try and escape it all  ! 🤣🤣🤣

Probably right on everything but the name.

A Doris is someone who is instantly likeable (according to urban dictionary) and he for want of a better word is a bit of a cunt.

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Probably right on everything but the name.

A Doris is someone who is instantly likeable (according to urban dictionary) and he for want of a better word is a bit of a cunt.

Aaahh fairy muff , haven’t come across that one before , in the forces ‘Doris’ is just a general derisive name for any female who’s doing a shit job of what ever there doing but are doing it because they ARE a woman .👍

• Supporters
15 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Aaahh fairy muff , haven’t come across that one before , in the forces ‘Doris’ is just a general derisive name for any female who’s doing a shit job of what ever there doing but are doing it because they ARE a woman .👍

Yeah know that one but the PC crowd descend on you for that now, and who needs to listen to a fat hairy legged biffa rant on

• Supporters
1 minute ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Yeah know that one but the PC crowd descend on you for that now, and who needs to listen to a fat hairy legged biffa rant on

Oh i don’t know I quite enjoy a good rant by some dungaree wearing pigasaurus , I like to just let them run there course and then as they’er about finished you come back at them with a simple “NO” or some other equally minimalistic reply and then stand back and watch them imploded ! 😈😈

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Druid799 said:

Oh i don’t know I quite enjoy a good rant by some dungaree wearing pigasaurus , I like to just let them run there course and then as they’er about finished you come back at them with a simple “NO” or some other equally minimalistic reply and then stand back and watch them imploded ! 😈😈

Went and sat in the middle of some vegan protesters having a sit down a while back.

And not one of them wanted to share my big mac🤷‍♂️

• Supporters

Readmans latest post on his "southwest customs" page is threatening possible legal action against anyone posting defamatory stuff about him, as he claims to be an "honest" guy or similar BS.

Obviously I had to reply lol 😏

Update: Whiney little bitch has deleted my reply, & disabled further reviews or comments.........he doesn't want to play 😛

1 hour ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

he for want of a better word is a bit of a cunt

I prefer anti-cunt myself. A cunt is a positive, warm, life giving thing. And anti-cunt is obviously the opposite of that 😎

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

I prefer anti-cunt myself. A cunt is a positive, warm, life giving thing. And anti-cunt is obviously the opposite of that 😎

I was thinking the sort of cunt on 80yr old still working life long prostitute.

Beaten hanging mangled diseased fetid smelling cunt

I believe the modern military equivalent for a 'Doris' is 'Lumpy Jumper'

36 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Readmans latest post on his "southwest customs" page is threatening possible legal action against anyone posting defamatory stuff about him, as he claims to be an "honest" guy or similar BS.

Obviously I had to reply lol 😏

Update: Whiney little bitch has deleted my reply, & disabled further reviews or comments.........he doesn't want to play 😛

I searched for southwest customs and nothing airsofty popped up

• Supporters

Bastard, so it's just me he's blocked from posting 😡

2 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Mask them to make you a sandwich before you can response, works well. 

• Supporters
16 minutes ago, Nicky blue eyes said:

In light of some of the comments here I should point out Kevin bloody wilson is touring again this year. Got my tickets already😉

Lol, we should send Readman a ticket, to quote my favorite KBW song, Readmans "having a cunt of a day" 🤣

'Slander and deformation'?  So what are we deforming into?  Defamation on the other hand, is no laughing matter.

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Nicky blue eyes said:

In light of some of the comments here I should point out Kevin bloody wilson is touring again this year. Got my tickets already😉

Seeing him in Stevenage. Always a good laugh.

Archived