Oh dear

Mad Rag
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Root Admin

In the name of transparency, the thread Lewis is referencing has been unhidden for the next two weeks:

Below is the IP logs for the two users posting in that thread. I have blacked out one subnet so that they cannot be identified, but hopefully you guys can piece this together for yourselves in the same way we did.

redman.jpg

stealthhunter.jpg

Hats off to Lewis for smelling something fishy enough for us to go and check deeper though. Perhaps it's easier to get away with on FB, so he'll find a home there.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Mostly Retired Moderators

This is especially annoying as Readman's testimony on that Facebook group might have cost us some decent new members who'll never sign up here now they've read that.

They won't ever know that he concocted the whole thing.

6 hours ago, proffrink said:

In the name of transparency, the thread Lewis is referencing has been unhidden for the next two weeks:

Below is the IP logs for the two users posting in that thread. I have blurred one subnet so that they cannot be identified, but hopefully you guys can piece this together for yourself in the same way we did.

redman.jpg

stealthhunter.jpg

Hats off to Lewis for smelling something fishy enough for us to go and check deeper though. Perhaps it's easier to get away with on FB, so he'll find a home there.

Theres only one thing for this....

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

This is especially annoying as Readman's testimony on that Facebook group might have cost us some decent new members who'll never sign up here now they've read that.

Meh its UKAC

giphy.gif

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Yeah they do lol

Someone skewered him on the FB page then?  Please post - I don't touch FB airsoft pages bar the Gunman ones.

3 hours ago, L3wisD said:

At the end of the day, we''ll probably get those members anyway as they're building a community on an anti gun platform that could be wiped out with the click of fingers from someone at FB so they'll be looking for a proper place to hang out.

22 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

No need he has gone a bit quiet now 🤫

I love how he tried to play off someone calling him out as the whole forum being against him and being full of knobs. He gave me shit as well at some point over something I cant even remember but looking at his work its no wonder he has to make up customers to talk to himself.

3 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

I love how he tried to play off someone calling him out as the whole forum being against him and being full of knobs. He gave me shit as well at some point over something I cant even remember but looking at his work its no wonder he has to make up customers to talk to himself.

Probably because you called all airsofters morons who store their guns in the open 😜

• Supporters
26 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

He always was a bit of a cockwomble.

39 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Probably....

still stand by that though but I'll admit there is differing level of moron ;)

I was being sarcastic :)

• Supporters
2 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

No need he has gone a bit quiet now 🤫

maybe he's read the pm I sent him via email notification? 😉

I joined the FB forum but got bored...you lot are horrible....😢...perhaps he just needs a hug...

• Supporters
1 hour ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

No that wasn't it

If anything you just added fuel to his argument 

f#ck him, he told untold porkies before most of us were aware of his existence, any stick he gets is down to his own stupidity.

as for fb, its just as likely that anybody who reads his comments about here will be curious enough to have look for themselves, & then realise what the real truth is.

and if peeps believe him & don't come to have a nose, good riddance, their part of the negative side of airsoft that's doomed to extinction thanks to fb taking exception to the morons who just cant stop posting gun pics, even when they're told not to.

everyone's a winner lol😉

• Supporters

Oh this thread is just golden.

This is quality r/quityourbullshit material.

If someone could post the comment chain from FB that would be great.

I can’t find it. I wanna be my usual offensive self but it’s hiding 

Archived