Oh dear

Mad Rag
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

is this our £700 swat loadout guy?

That was my first thoughts... the other is triggerhappy's stalker?

Why are the names redacted?

• Supporters

Or more likely it’s one of those who want to be spoon fed everything and someone told them to use the search feature.

Facebook is the “toxic hell hole”.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Oh at least leave the page name so we can defend the forum! :)

45 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

is this our £700 swat loadout guy?

Looks like the guy on Facebook's name starts with a D?

Our £700 swat man was called Nathan.

Who have we wronged..?

1 hour ago, Immortal said:

That was my first thoughts... the other is triggerhappy's stalker?

Why are the names redacted?

I blanked the names except my own as didn't think it was fair to shame them lol even if they are slagging us lol 

17 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Uk airsoft community 

Tell you what, I've heard loads of people talking about that page, and several of my friends have tried inviting me to it, but I can't see it.

Maybe I got banned before ever joining the page!

*Edit* nevermind. I'm an idiot.

Well the page I thought it was, doesn't have any action since 2017. Now I'm even more confused.

What the flippety-heck. Youngsters and their Facesbooks. 😂

16 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Well the page I thought it was, doesn't have any action since 2017. Now I'm even more confused.

What the flippety-heck. Youngsters and their Facesbooks. 😂

Here here haha

Hmm

20190306_211332.jpg

haha, all I can say is oh wow... I much prefer the community on here to 95% of the Facebook groups, even if I'm not the most active on either 😂

I'm insulted tbh, never thought I would be by 'internet keyboard warriors' but the Andy McNab comment was a little too far. If anything, I pretend to be Chris Ryan, you know, the guy who didnt get caught. 

I'd like to defend us here with some transparency. @Readman97 wasn't banned.

And he wasn't responding to a customer regarding his paint jobs.

He was responding to himself, using a duplicate/throwaway account posing as a customer in order to dupe you guys into sending business his way. 

Unless the customer happened to be in the same house, using the same shared-router... At the same time. 

He's currently one week into a 2-week suspension. 

I bet he won't mention that on there...

• Head Moderator

Amusing, there has only been one actual member banned since I have been a Moderator.  There have been plenty of spammers, and retailers pretending to be an airsofter, who we have banned.

A few members have been warned for breaking forum rules and restricted from posting but not actually banned.  

We do not appreciate a member creating a second alternate account to promote their service by fraudulently pretending to be a customer.

10 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Unless the customer happened to be in the same house, using the same shared-router... At the same time.

Maybe he was spraying his mum's AK. They don't get on well enough to converse in person, so resort to using forums, but by god she respects his artisan weapon spraying skills.

Shame I can't seem to access this Facebook group. I'd love to Duke it out on our behalf.

I'm interested to see who the member was who was given stick about not having a big enough budget.

From what I've ever known, we're often recommending stuff below the budget people set for themselves...

• Supporters

Well if @Readman97 has form, perhaps he has multiple facebook accounts too? Who else is he going to argue with and get feedback from?

2 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Shame I can't seem to access this Facebook group. I'd love to Duke it out on our behalf.

I'm interested to see who the member was who was given stick about not having a big enough budget.

From what I've ever known, we're often recommending stuff below the budget people set for themselves...

27 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

I'd like to defend us here with some transparency. @Readman97 wasn't banned.

And he wasn't responding to a customer regarding his paint jobs.

He was responding to himself, using a duplicate/throwaway account posing as a customer in order to dupe you guys into sending business his way. 

He's currently one week into a 2-week suspension. 

I bet he won't mention that on there...

Check your dms

34 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Screenshot_20190306-225200_Facebook.jpg

Archived