Multi Coloured BB's

Solly4568
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok guys here is a strange one 

My chrono is an old real steel shooting chrono that my dad had for when he makes ammo. It is perfect and super accurate but the only problem is that it cant see white bb's. So I am wondering if anybody has any suggestions for colourfull bbs that wont destroy my gun (if such thing exists 😂

Also, feel free to recommend multiple colours, I want to collect all the "infinity bbs"😂

Many thanks 

Solly 

G&G does black .20s and .25s if you need them for chrono only.

• Supporters

You want colours ?

try. These .

F3975A95-9518-4A28-A8A3-8625C241C372.jpeg

I got G&G green bb's once. They were possibly the hardest bb's to see when playing outside 😂

A number of decent manufactures do pink ones I believe... 

• Supporters
53 minutes ago, Arwen said:

I got G&G green bb's once. They were possibly the hardest bb's to see when playing outside 😂

A number of decent manufactures do pink ones I believe... 

Yup I tried them once , not a great success to say the least ! 🤦‍♂️

😂😂

got a bag of grey g&g 0.33's  going that ill never use

But you'll never see the black ones coming out of your gun or where they go. AEG or Sniper, thought the gun was miss firing :huh:

16 hours ago, Druid799 said:

F3975A95-9518-4A28-A8A3-8625C241C372.jpeg

Taking biodegradable to the next level😀

In other news, I have found some devel blaster bbs that are black for really cheap, do you reckon they will work or do you think I will be firing dust 🤣

43 minutes ago, Solly4568 said:

Taking biodegradable to the next level😀

In other news, I have found some devel blaster bbs that are black for really cheap, do you reckon they will work or do you think I will be firing dust 🤣

the black devil blasters should be fine, I never really had any issues with them. I used them for cqb at the mall for a few years and they were reasonably consistent and accurate.

🙂

I've got black Geoffs BBs in a 0.20 work fine in all my guns. Wouldn't game black ones , you just cant see them , but fine for testing and chrono

• Supporters

Had a bottle of .4 RZR Black bbs last yr load of poop kept shattering when you fired them , killed my mates L96 one broke and jammed the piston .

Archived