G&G L85A2 AEG (Blow Back) NEW ETU Version"

SabreWolf
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest Yukarin

I would get the ICS L85A2, its better. G&Gs ETUs are very hit and miss, plus I've heard the blowback can lead to premature death of some of the internals.

L85s take standard M4 AEG STANAG style magazines, as for the battery, its stored in the handguard so this is dependent on whether you want to swap out to the DD Rail in the future. As the plastic handguard will have more space for a battery.

• Supporters

I’ve had both and the ICS feels marginally more like the real one but the G&G is still a dam fine gun .

have had 2 G&G blowback L85’s (still got one 6-7yr old) and two team mates also have them and nothing against you bud but I call bollox on it wrecking the internals , yes your rate of fire is a VERY small amount slower than with the blowback disconnected but from my own experience I’d say no effect on the internals at all nor have my friends mentioned any problems with there’s either .👍

Guest Yukarin
18 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

I’ve had both and the ICS feels marginally more like the real one but the G&G is still a dam fine gun .

have had 2 G&G blowback L85’s (still got one 6-7yr old) and two team mates also have them and nothing against you bud but I call bollox on it wrecking the internals , yes your rate of fire is a VERY small amount slower than with the blowback disconnected but from my own experience I’d say no effect on the internals at all nor have my friends mentioned any problems with there’s either .👍

Just what I've heard on the field, Seeing as you've had actual experience with them then by all means the OP should listen to you over me.

Archived