LIPO Help??

L1ferpr
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Alright, so it's time to get rid of my crane stock. Now that batteries have gotten to the point they can be swallowed without noticing,

I'm looking for a LiPo battery that will replace my 9.6v crane type battery in my M4-CQB by sitting in the stock tube. From what

I can tell I have two options either a 7.4v or a 11.1v. one seems too low and the other seems too high.

about the gun:-

CA M15 CQB upgraded full Systema mechbox with Systema high torque motor

GP cell 9.6V 2300mAh NiMH crane type battery

my questions:-

1.) If I get the 7.4v, will i lose ROF and have my gun sound like its from the hire pile?

2.) If i get the 11.1v, will my gun melt from the voltage?

3.) Will the LiPo 7.4v or 11.1v have the minerals to run the mechbox and motor (the crane i have was one of 3 or 4 i tried before i settled on the GP cell battery)

4.) Is their a better alternative to the 7.4v and the 11.1v e.g a 9.6v that has evaded me?

If anyone can help cheers

L1ferpr

hi there,

well i can tell your a rof guy like me...

its truly upto you.

i have a kwa m4 system which comes "lipo ready" upto now no problems

genrally higher voltage higher rate off fire eg. a 9.6v gives a 15-20% more rate of fire than a 8.4 but decreases your guns life in the long run that little bit faster

if you want the rate of fire your gun should be able to handle a 11.1 just it wont live aslong as if you used a 8.4 etc if your confident in fixing any problems that may come up then i say go for it.

basically the higher volt = more rof but less life span for the aeg if you think its worth it or are ok with repairing them then i say go for it.

my ca runs on a 7.4 lipo no problems, quick trigger response due to mosfet, but still good rate of fire, as yours is a upgrades gearbox, i would go for a 11.1 and should be no problems, would recommend a mosfet though

also get a charger like a imax b6

Archived