UKARA Register

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I got my UKARA number by paying a years membership to First and Only and then playing three times.

Because of my injuries, I have been unable to return. My membership of First and Only expires on Monday, and I will renew it asap. Does this mean that my UKARA membership will also expire on Monday.

Or does UKARA membership last 12 months from the time it was issued. In my case that would be two weeks  after I played my third and qualifying game last May. 

Does anyone know if membership of FAO can be renewed online?

• Supporters

As far as I’m aware, the renewal date for the UKARA register is a year from the last time you played at your UKARA registered site. At least this is what I was told.

6 minutes ago, Prisce said:

As far as I’m aware, the renewal date for the UKARA register is a year from the last time you played at your UKARA registered site. At least this is what I was told.

So you wouldn’t need to renew if you continued to play, say once a month or something? 

16 minutes ago, Prisce said:

That seems reasonable to me.

Thanks for the reply.

Guest burnleyfc

ukara membership is for a year and its from the date that the site registered you as i play at First and only and my ukara was issued on 26 july 18 and runs out 26 july 19 

• Supporters
2 hours ago, E21A said:

So you wouldn’t need to renew if you continued to play, say once a month or something? 

Correct. I know the site I have mine registered at adds my name to the database throughout the year, so in theory, as long as I go to this site at least once a year I will keep my UKARA

It it must be working as I have just purchased another RIF with my Original UKARA.

2 hours ago, burnleyfc said:

ukara membership is for a year and its from the date that the site registered you as i play at First and only and my ukara was issued on 26 july 18 and runs out 26 july 19 

Thanks. Do you mean from the date the site registered you for UKARA  (ie. after the third game), or the date you first played at the site (ie. first game)?

• Supporters

My home site the policy is your registration commencement date is the date of the first business day  after your third game and then as long as you have played a few times through the yr (or even just attended and got your name on the register Eg not being able to play properly due to illness) then your covered for the next yr with them .

22 hours ago, burnleyfc said:

3rd game

Thanks. I've still got a few weeks then.

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

My home site the policy is your registration commencement date is the date of the first business day  after your third game and then as long as you have played a few times through the yr (or even just attended and got your name on the register Eg not being able to play properly due to illness) then your covered for the next yr with them .

Thanks to you too..

Archived