G & G Warthog 9' Flash magazine issues

mjm2019
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Evening all, 

Apologies if this or something similar is posted somewhere else ( I did look) 

So I recently picked up the G & G Warthog 9' AEG, lovely rifle & everything working fine.

It came with the standard G & G M4 wheeled magazine which works fine & I since picked up another which works fine.

I also have 3 or 4 other standard M4 wheeled magazine of various manufacturers that all work fine.

Now to the issue : I also have 2 Nuprol M4 flash mags that work perfectly well with my other gun which is also G & G.

Now when trying them in the Warthog no such joy. Fires a BB or two then nothing. I've tried the usual tape around the mags & still no joy.

What makes it stranger is that one of my standard mags is a Nuprol wheeled magazine which looks identical to the flash magazine & that works fine.

So I then purchased a Tomtac metal flash magazine to try, exactly the same issue. Fired a BB or two then nothing.

I'm at a loss to figure it out, all work in other guns I have etc even other G&G model but not my new toy!

I much prefer flash mags & can't figure this out.

Can ANYONE help please!!

Thanks

28 minutes ago, mjm2019 said:

They work fine in 2 other guns I have including another G & G and friends gun too. I literally just seems to be the Warthog for some reason.

Players have had same issues on site where I work, switched to a different brand (don’t know which off the top of my head) but not heard further issues. Do G&G not make flash mags?

Can confirm Lonex ones are the best.

Iirc they invented it and they're bombproof, they also feed on every gun.

Not even that expensive, if you consider repros are just a couple of € cheaper (at least here, only a €2 difference)

Lonex are very good but they don't feed in every gun.of the 8 I have 3 won't feed in my ICS CQB but all will feed in my Transform.Easy to fix with fishing line when they eventually break too.

Archived