which sniper rifle

ronniep
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

just a note, the link to that JG was a shop that uses dollars so they are most likely based...not in England lol, so stay in UK, you probably know that, also i dont know much about snipers, but the TM VSR sounds good, i think you can buy pre upgraded ones on Zero one?

If you want a top grade sniper rifle, buy a VSR 10 and upgrade it.

If you want a good out of the box sniper, I'd go for the Warrior L96. It's quite a good gun, but it's got a few inconsistencies and isn't as upgradeable.

However, I'd like to defend the Warrior - it's not rubbish as some people say - by inconsistencies I mean that firing 10 shots at 25 yards I get a spread of 9.0 cm (distance between centre point of 2 furthest apart shots), and the best 5 shots have a spread of 4.8 cm. Compare that to a fully upgraded VSR where you'd get a spread of 5.2 cm and the best 5 shots having a spread of 3.4 cm. Or compare to a .22 Anschutz, where you'd can't measure the spread with 10 shots because you can cover them all with a 2p coin.

So Warrior is decent out the box, but probably a VSR.

Archived