Airsoft shooting range provides Donald Trump target

Rogerborg
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 minute ago, clumpyedge said:

Wonder how much the person who passed the info on got... 🤔

Anyone else think its wierd their page says says age range is 6+ ?

Maybe they meant aeg range is 6m+ and auto correct kicked in .... :lol:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Anyone else think its wierd their page says says age range is 6+ ?

Absolutely, in terms of accidental injury to self airsoft guns are more dangerous than airguns - I speak of rate of fire and ricochet. And that's not taking into account use of magazines/clips.

Just reading through the comments on the UKAPU page has made me realise the amount of racists there are in Airsoft.

I don’t condone what the girl has done and won’t go into my personal views on British  citizens coming back to the UK after joining up/marrying into terrorist groups but holy shit some of the comments read like a Britain first post!!

• Supporters

So “I’m offended !” Of Liverpool has been moaning to the press ? 

Well there ya go then ! me personally I think it’ll have f**k all effect good OR bad on Airsofting, as long as we play with guns that actually do look like guns then there will always be self appointed arbiters of what we should or shouldn’t be allowed to have or do after us .

4 hours ago, Sacarathe said:

FIFY.

When i googled it asked me if I meant Yiffy. Skynet knows me well. 

2 hours ago, Druid799 said:

So “I’m offended !” Of Liverpool has been moaning to the press ? 

Well there ya go then ! me personally I think it’ll have f**k all effect good OR bad on Airsofting, as long as we play with guns that actually do look like guns then there will always be self appointed arbiters of what we should or shouldn’t be allowed to have or do after us .

To be fair, I'm offended, and i hate the guy. 

No-one tweet at him. Unless you want liverpool to be come a post drone strike pool of livers. 

• Supporters
6 hours ago, Vulpiness said:

To be fair, I'm offended, and i hate the guy. 

I’ll just leave it to the demigod that is Steven Fry ; 😉

00AFEE61-CE91-4F68-960D-9434E8B6C856.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

I’ll just leave it to the demigod that is Steven Fry ; 😉

00AFEE61-CE91-4F68-960D-9434E8B6C856.jpeg

Difference being its shown a fair amount of the community showing hate filled views based on the comments. As I previously mentioned I don't condone what she has done or what she was doing out there but to paint everyone with the same brush is downright stupid and dangerous.

Some of the comments actually shocked me that I could have possibly played with some of these brain dead racist fools.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Difference being its shown a fair amount of the community showing hate filled views based on the comments. As I previously mentioned I don't condone what she has done or what she was doing out there but to paint everyone with the same brush is downright stupid and dangerous.

Some of the comments actually shocked me that I could have possibly played with some of these brain dead racist fools.

Think you got the wrong end the stick mate , I haven’t read the UKAPU post (and to be honest hadn’t intended too either) I’m referring to all the general ‘I’m very offended by this !’ Type comments flying around the net . So someone’s offended by this ? Well there ya go ! Am I concerned someone says there “offended” ? No not particularly. 

9 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Think you got the wrong end the stick mate , I haven’t read the UKAPU post (and to be honest hadn’t intended too either) I’m referring to all the general ‘I’m very offended by this !’ Type comments flying around the net . So someone’s offended by this ? Well there ya go ! Am I concerned someone says there “offended” ? No not particularly. 

That's not an attitude that wins you friends. 

1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

This page?

Have some comments been removed?  I don't see anything there that mentions race, only ideology.

Ah no sorry @Rogerborg not directly UKAPU's page, People that had shared it via numerous airsoft pages

14 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Ah sorry mate, yep wrong end of the stick.

I do agree though that being offended by something these days means little to nothing as my level of being offended might be totally different to yours!

• Supporters
23 minutes ago, Vulpiness said:

That's not an attitude that wins you friends. 

Very true mate , very true indeed .

BUT I’m one of those very outdated (it would appear) kind of people who

A; don’t actually care if someone is offended by something like this .

B; if you are feeling so aggrieved by something that isn’t actually directed at you but it has so much that you feel the need to vent “I’m offended !” Then I do think you need to take stock of your life .

C; if someone is this kind of person who would be offended by this type of thing then quite frankly I wouldn’t want to be friends with them in the first place , as I only try to associate with the up lifting kind of people who see life for what it is and can be and have a sense of humour/reality/and generally a spine .👍

Just now, Aengus said:

Ah yes a furry. I and the council of the everyone else now deems your opinion assss.. you guessed it! Invalid!

At least I occasionally lick my own balls you filthy speedsofter. ;) 

17 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Very true mate , very true indeed .

BUT I’m one of those very outdated (it would appear) kind of people who

A; don’t actually care if someone is offended by something like this .

B; if you are feeling so aggrieved by something that isn’t actually directed at you but it has so much that you feel the need to vent “I’m offended !” Then I do think you need to take stock of your life .

C; if someone is this kind of person who would be offended by this type of thing then quite frankly I wouldn’t want to be friends with them in the first place , as I only try to associate with the up lifting kind of people who see life for what it is and can be and have a sense of humour/reality/and generally a spine .👍

I don't generally see the point, in having a spine, if you don't ever stand for anything. Like empathy and respect for example. 

Just now, Aengus said:

Do you also piss on trees occasionally ya filthy furry? 😂

Only at woodland sites. What do you? Fart in a bottle so you can save money with your HPA

Just now, Aengus said:

Blow in the fill nipple of my tank in between games mate. Easy free air 😂.

Is that a statement or request? XD 

Just now, ImTriggerHappy said:

@Aengus you saying you want to be blown by a furry?

I mean I can probably arrange something for you as I should imagine Scotland is pretty dry for that sort of thing.

I've always been told don't kock it until you try it. The mention of a penis is slightly worrying but hey 

Just now, ImTriggerHappy said:

No I was thinking more along the lines of the fit female type

*puts hand on your shorlder*

Son, I got some news for you about the majority of girls in airsoft. 

Archived