I looking to buy hpa airsoft gun

Kaspars
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

10 minutes ago, Kaspars said:

How passible to build for 3k

I was being mean, and joking with you.

Do some research, decide what gun you want first, the possibilities from there are almost endless my friend.

1 hour ago, Kaspars said:

How passible to build for 3k

E&L AK £400
Daytona gearbox £500 + shipping + tax.
Power source kit £500 +shipping + tax. (bottle/reg/lines/fittings)
Real steel scope £400
Real steel night vision £3000+

Given a 3K budget, I could spend it all on one gun without breaking a sweat.

Daytona guns are the pinnacle of HPA. Not the fastest shooting, or the most tuneable, but by far the most realistic.

For an out of the box HPA i'd struggle to find one I was happy with. 

There are the likes of the Tippmans that have lines or even bottles pre-installed. Those guns are basically GBB with a line in. Not a true HPA rig as it were.

If I were after true HPA it would be something like a Polarstar drop in kit on a decent gun. So expect it to run to about  £1000 all in. But for that, you get a proper HPA rig with a buddy bottle, And there are significantly fewer moving parts to fail.

http://www.highpressureairsoft.co.uk/store/p51/Polarstar_Jack_Engine_Package.html

7 hours ago, Iceni said:

E&L AK £400
Daytona gearbox £500 + shipping + tax.
Power source kit £500 +shipping + tax. (bottle/reg/lines/fittings)
Real steel scope £400
Real steel night vision £3000+

Given a 3K budget, I could spend it all on one gun without breaking a sweat.

Daytona guns are the pinnacle of HPA. Not the fastest shooting, or the most tuneable, but by far the most realistic.

For an out of the box HPA i'd struggle to find one I was happy with. 

There are the likes of the Tippmans that have lines or even bottles pre-installed. Those guns are basically GBB with a line in. Not a true HPA rig as it were.

If I were after true HPA it would be something like a Polarstar drop in kit on a decent gun. So expect it to run to about  £1000 all in. But for that, you get a proper HPA rig with a buddy bottle, And there are significantly fewer moving parts to fail.

http://www.highpressureairsoft.co.uk/store/p51/Polarstar_Jack_Engine_Package.html

Thanks mate for some help

Archived