Another new-ish guy

PERPETUAL_BJJ
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Good morning all! Welsh guy living in Nottingham.
Been lurking here for a while and have done airsoft a few times in the past but is something I want to get into properly.
Need something to do in between designing things and Jiu-jitsu!? 

I know as areas go Nottinghamshire isn't too bad but I don't drive at the moment. If there are other players in the area that wouldn't mind me tagging along for some games that would be amazing. Beer and pizza on me! 

• Head Moderator

Welcome butt :).

• Head Moderator
1 hour ago, Prisce said:

Do you know him? Or are you just being mean?

Neither, it is a Welsh greeting normally heard as “bud”.  Alright bud.

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

Neither, it is a Welsh greeting normally heard as “bud”.  Alright bud.

Learn something new every day.

I used to have a CYMA AK back in the day. Thinking of going with the M4 platform this time around. 
The two that have caught my eye are the Ares am-016 honey badger and the Specna arms SA-V Carbine.

Am I completely off with these as brands and models? Anyone have any recommendations?

Cheeerrrsssss

Hello buddy,

Which bit of Nottingham are you in? I appreciate they're all cr@p but roughly 😂 ?

Me and a bunch are spread from  around J28 and down the A38 towards Derby but we regularly play at Phoenix which is Cuckney direction.

Hi

Welcome to the forum.

Cheers

G

On 28/02/2019 at 13:48, Steveocee said:

Hello buddy,

Which bit of Nottingham are you in? I appreciate they're all cr@p but roughly 😂 ?

Me and a bunch are spread from  around J28 and down the A38 towards Derby but we regularly play at Phoenix which is Cuckney direction.

I live in Wilford, so pretty central really! 

That's cool! I went to Phoenix last year, had a sick time even if the AK I was using was shocking haha

Archived