Tiawangun gun

Mrmakinson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys new to airsoft and Taiwan gun seems to be the cheapest way possible to get started although I don't have a ukara number as yet (only played twice)

Has anyone got without or would you just suggest waiting out until I get one 

• Supporters

You could try if you like , loosing your gun that is AND the money you paid for it when the boarder agency seize it and destroy it for you ? 

TG do as my mates wife to be bought him a G36 for Christmas and she has no UKARA and didn't supply one either.

Not that I'd say to go that route as it's not worth it; it could be seized or land you in some trouble plus the waste of cash.

Just get your UKARA like everyone else has before you. I don't know why everyone thinks they're entitled to cut corners...

( I don't mean just you specifically OP but this comes up all the time and it's very annoying, the process is simple)

13 hours ago, Immortal said:

TG do as my mates wife to be bought him a G36 for Christmas and she has no UKARA and didn't supply one either.

Not that I'd say to go that route as it's not worth it; it could be seized or land you in some trouble plus the waste of cash.

Just get your UKARA like everyone else has before you. I don't know why everyone thinks they're entitled to cut corners...

( I don't mean just you specifically OP but this comes up all the time and it's very annoying, the process is simple)

I don't thinking a case of cutting corners I think it's just a case of wanting to get involved with your own gear ect, as you can get two toned stuff regardless of how long you've played ect but tiawan gun don't offer that service 

I know it's only a case of the 56 days so not exactly a long period of time

45 minutes ago, Mrmakinson said:

I don't thinking a case of cutting corners I think it's just a case of wanting to get involved with your own gear ect, as you can get two toned stuff regardless of how long you've played ect but tiawan gun don't offer that service 

I know it's only a case of the 56 days so not exactly a long period of time

If they don’t offer a two tone service then to me it is trying to cut corners by trying bypass the two tone services uk supplies offer by buying from abroad.

As you say 56 days isn’t anytime at all considering most sites only do games every two weeks...

• Supporters
16 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

If they don’t offer a two tone service then to me it is trying to cut corners by trying bypass the two tone services uk supplies offer by buying from abroad.

Guy at my home site had the right hump over this very topic, he contacted them to get a gun 2-toned , they replied “nope we don’t do that” he asked why not and they replied “we don’t need the sales that much to warrant the hassle involved ” sounds fair enough to me .  

7 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Guy at my home site had the right hump over this very topic, he contacted them to get a gun 2-toned , they replied “nope we don’t do that” he asked why not and they replied “we don’t need the sales that much to warrant the hassle involved ” sounds fair enough to me .  

Exactly.

The website doesn’t mention nor does it show two tones (in what we consider two tone) from a brief look through various guns.

Again seems as I say people trying to order from abroad don’t seem to realise that guns can and will be ceased if they are not labelled with a defence namely the buyers ukara.

Archived