Saturday or Sunday

Seth_Erebor
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Saturday or Sunday  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What day do you prefer?

• Saturday
    • Sunday
    • Either

What day do you prefer?

6 minutes ago, hitmanNo2 said:

As long as the site has a wind corrected munitions dispenser system, I'm not bothered. 

Only on Sunday I'm afraid.

I like Saturdays because it gives me the Sunday to recover before work on Monday but I’m usually busy on Saturdays with family or work as are my mates who I go with 

• Moderators

sundays as it avoids family arguments, but occasional Saturdays at UA throughout out the year, .....atleast one........ to keep UKARA updated :lol:

Sundays as busy on Saturdays with the family, though I have been known to par take in the odd weekday evening game too. 

• 2 weeks later...

We only play on Sunday, although during summer we have some games on Friday evening/night at a local fort for shits and giggles

Mrs has just started working sundays again so it has to be saturdays for a while now. 

Just a pain to find places

• 2 weeks later...

I miss saturdays :( i have a routine on Sundays now and it irks me to miss it!

Saturday airsoft was great, home from work Friday night, get all your gear prepped, get up saturday and shoot some lead plastic, get home, shower, curry, beers = perfect. Then you get Sunday to ache!

Mm Eva Green everyday other than Sundays where I prefer to play airsoft purely because that's the common day. 

Edit I probably would prefer Saturdays given the choice. But sometimes Saturday is a better day to do other things with family. 

Sunday for me as I work in retail so Saturday is rarely an option. The odd mid week evening game in the summer is fun though.

Archived