Smoke grenade pics

adox
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys!

Just wanted to get some opinions on some pictures I took last time I went airsofting.

I have a feeling that I will get some abuse 😂👍 but please bear in mind I just want to have some fun and (at least try to) take some cool pics. So let me know what you think of my loadout and the photos.

Thanks!😀

IMG_1666.jpg

IMG_1667.jpg

IMG_1668.jpg

• Supporters

I'm not a fan of the filter you put on these ones, but I do love smoke pics! 

7 hours ago, kasaran said:

Aiming for battlefield orange?

Screenshot_20190225-092914.jpg

I just wanted the colours to be bright instead of the ugly uk weather colour that the pre photoshop pics had. lol

I find purple, blue and black smoke make for good pictures. 

These flare things we used last month were awesome though! 😍 (Not me in picture, I took it)

49248029_10157341767822448_7939353729348665344_o.jpg

46 minutes ago, Arwen said:

I find purple, blue and black smoke make for good pictures. 

These flare things we used last month were awesome though! 😍 (Not me in picture, I took it)

49248029_10157341767822448_7939353729348665344_o.jpg

Looks awesome. I have never seen people use a flare before... it's pretty cool.

With a couple of posts about maritime smoke and flares I must poke my health & safety nose in and say that these items are not your normal consumer pyrotechnics for use by players but must be used in controlled environments by site staff / marshalls etc with knowledge of what they are using 

Play safe, read the instructions, think about your surroundings 

In the words of my sponsor - don’t be a dick 

For lots of information on pyrotechnics check out the information etc on the

EG website

(even if you are not using EG products they have a wealth of information to consider and keep people safe in our fun) 

14 minutes ago, Tommikka said:

With a couple of posts about maritime smoke and flares I must poke my health & safety nose in and say that these items are not your normal consumer pyrotechnics for use by players but must be used in controlled environments by site staff / marshalls etc with knowledge of what they are using 

Play safe, read the instructions, think about your surroundings 

In the words of my sponsor - don’t be a dick 

For lots of information on pyrotechnics check out the information etc on the

EG website

(even if you are not using EG products they have a wealth of information to consider and keep people safe in our fun) 

We always ask permission from the Site Owner and the Marshalls are fully aware of what we're deploying (you can't hide these items, they are huge) and they are activated by people with knowledge of using them safely. In fact everyone playing is eager to see them go off.

So please poke your H&S dick nose elsewhere before assumption lobs it off. :lol:👍 (No offense intended, just kidding)

8 minutes ago, Immortal said:

We always ask permission from the Site Owner and the Marshalls are fully aware of what we're deploying (you can't hide these items, they are huge) and they are activated by people with knowledge of using them safely. In fact everyone playing is eager to see them go off.

So please poke your H&S dick nose elsewhere before assumption lobs it off. :lol:👍 (No offense intended, just kidding)

I was going to add ‘or with permission’ but someone’s going to turn up asking if they can ‘use their own smoke’ .... that they got from some bloke down the pub .... then wonder why they burn half the site down!!!!

I’ve  done my moral duty and put my tuppence in 

All pyro is safe when used properly 

Archived