TM Biohazard Sentinel 9 Leon Model Pistol

Albiscuit
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand: TM Biohazard Sentinel 9 Leon 

Any accessories included: As new in box, almost flawless, only mark apart from wear on the box sleeve is the line on the magazine from wear going in and out of the pistol a few times. Unskirmished and not fired a BB in anger.

I know what these cost and have an idea of what I want for it as I think they were made in low numbers but couldnt find any examples of sales so do not have a baseline to go from before I list it!!

Pictures: 

Exactly what I was thinking to be honest.

No rush to sell, might list it above retail for a punt and make it clear I am happy to talk offers!

Cheers

On 23/02/2019 at 23:06, Albiscuit said:

Exactly what I was thinking to be honest.

No rush to sell, might list it above retail for a punt and make it clear I am happy to talk offers!

Cheers

Interested :) there has a few been sold on zeroin but that was a few moons ago. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Might be worth keeping an eye on this one @Albiscuit

To be fair, i am only selling mine cheap as i need a quick sale. Otherwise i would be asking £300 for it.If you dont need to sell it i would highly suggest listing it at the "new" price as they just do not come up for sale very often.
These are sadly a fairly rare pistol as it took me 4 months to find one new and in stock a few years ago, and since then i have only seen two listed for sale.

Cheers @L3wisD @karldavies

I have not got around to listing it yet but will do soon as not too fussed about a quick sale.

From what I have seen yours is about right though, they have not been selling for much more than £200 from the few sales I have seen/found so I would expect to get £240 inc postage as I personally think the £300 is too high.

BUT

I will use your sale as a benchmark too ;)   if It sells for that then I know there is a market and will likely try higher with room to haggle!!

Archived