Krytac mk2 trident crb vs maple armouries blackout sorry if in wrong chat section

Moe
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there I hope everyone is well

I am aiming to purchase an airsoft gun very soon and I just want to ask which gun is better. 

And what gun you would go for and why? out of the:

. Krytac trident mk2 crb

Or the

. New maple armouries blackout 

Thank you so much in advance 👍👍

Ok I know nothing of the Maple blackout, in fact this is the first I’ve heard of them so I’m not going to comment either way.

I do have a Krytac although it’s an SPR but it’s the same gun just the longer barrel. So far it’s been excellent, out of the box performance is great, range and accuracy is great. Build quality is very good although taking it apart was a pain as there was some over zealous use of loctight but in all honesty there should be no need to upgrade it other than maybe a TBB. There are negatives of course, the gearbox has a quick change spring but the gearbox has to come out to get to it. Krytac use real steel keymod rather than airsoft, who would of thought there would be a difference? But there is so sometimes  fitting accessories such as grips can take a bit of ingenuity. No idea about the newer m-lock rails. But overall very happy with my purchase especially compared to my buddies who run TM but dont really get any better performance.

Archived