Couple of rifles for appraisal

Bluegill
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand: Tokyo Marui - AUG Military

Any accessories included: Single Mag, Extra Civilian version receiver

Make/brand:  Classic Army - M15A4 Sportline

Any accessories included:  Few mags, Suppressor, Clone Trijicon ACOG

Looking to offload my old rifles. Not sure what FPS they're firing at these days or even if they are firing. So would potentially be selling as needing a little TLC. Condition-wise, they're both in good condition with the odd bit of wear and tear as can be expected. They wouldn't be supplied with any batteries as mine are old and knackered.

• Supporters

Erm, bit of a difficult one, they are currently “Spares or Repair” because you can’t confirm they are working, so you’d be lucky to get £80-100 each(probably less).

If you can confirm they are working I’d imagine your looking at £180-150 for the TM, and £150-120 for the CA.

Those prices are what your likely to get, you could advertise for more and see who bites, and make them work for a better deal, but to put them quickly, those are the sorta prices I’d list them for.

1 hour ago, Prisce said:

Erm, bit of a difficult one, they are currently “Spares or Repair” because you can’t confirm they are working, so you’d be lucky to get £80-100 each(probably less).

If you can confirm they are working I’d imagine your looking at £180-150 for the TM, and £150-120 for the CA.

Those prices are what your likely to get, you could advertise for more and see who bites, and make them work for a better deal, but to put them quickly, those are the sorta prices I’d list them for.

This

Archived