Chronoed my rifles yesterday with .20 bbs.

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

13 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

To be honest I prefer playing at sites that enforce this practice , you know it’s as close as you can get to a level playing field (bar everyone having to chrono with there hop dialed completely off) at the start of the day .

One would hope they do use quality BBs for chrono .

Indeed, it's about all you can do to safeguard players.

I remember one bloke at a place I used to play when I started laughing to his mate. He'd had his pistol run through the chrono on green gas and then switched to black gas and heavy ammo. Left a huge welt on my melon. I was unaware what he was saying at the time so didn't think much of it (first ever game). Didn't help that the same place also ran a chrono that was 100fps out so people turned up with 450fps pistols etc and got the green light to play. They knew what the score was but went with the moody chrono. Marshals son and his mates where allowed to run riot. Got a DMR to the face at 6m. Same little pleb shot my mates mesh face mask and it was only just stopped by a whisker. Again flouncing the MED.

Never been back there.

EDIT: This place didn't use their own ammo... players discretion.

The site I play at has the below limits

FB_IMG_1550989917959.thumb.jpg.1b1d3f888a50e7334571f0d881363926.jpg

I chrono at 295 with 0.25g Bbs in my Predator, and at 315 with the same in my Co2 1911.

All guns are marked with a the wrap if they pass chrono, and there are random checks .

It never occurred to me before,  but should you chrono with the hop set, or backed off?

4 hours ago, MagpieAirsoft said:

The site I play at has the below limits

I chrono at 295 with 0.25g Bbs in my Predator, and at 315 with the same in my Co2 1911.

All guns are marked with a the wrap if they pass chrono, and there are random checks .

It never occurred to me before,  but should you chrono with the hop set, or backed off?

You should chrono with your hop set to how you will use it in game

25 minutes ago, SgtTalbert said:

You should chrono with your hop set to how you will use it in game

That's cool, that makes sense and it's what I do

Archived