Could this show airsoft in a bad light?

LordRonin
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just now, Druid799 said:

Sorry Seth not referring to you idea was referring to the competition ! 🤦‍♂️

I know, it was a self-deprecating joke :)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, jcheeseright said:

It's also got an ASW area! 

Airsoft would be super effective for simulating ASW. 

Yeah, you lean over the side and shoot down.

No, my friend. This is about linking operations on land to operations at sea and then branching out from there.

Land and Sea may be linked in terms of C2 or the following platforms: F-35b, ISR, etc but they do not operate within a vacuum, so to have the full team present all possible threats must be simulated.

Submarines being one such threat. Cool?

In case anyone has the impression I sit around on a computer all day, which I do, but the point is I have actually been invited aboard warships, the QNLZ in particular was impressive. I do say/write crazy stuff, but take a moment to privately ask what on earth I'm on about and I'll be very open.

I saw this pop up on Dutch the hooligans feed recently. He was interested in getting in on it. Any publicity is good publicity. End of. Good or bad. There are always going to be cheats, as there will always be great sportsmanship

• Mostly Retired Moderators
2 hours ago, Seth_K said:

That was why actually, he won't be able to do London anyway, too far.

As he said on FB, he is doing recruitment which I know if not fun and takes up way more time than a normal job.

But we do what we must to support our family. 

So I'll probably set something up nearer him, in the near-mid future.

I'm trying to say he isn't leaving because he wants to.

I'm wasn't entirely convinced you were telling the truth about this, so I actually had a conversation with Will about this earlier, and by the sounds of it he hadn't actually decided to work with you at all.

But I'm led to believe he has officially declined this afternoon.

I guess you'll have to stop name-dropping him now...

Perhaps you should rename your venture: Snake Oil Airsoft

5 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

I'm wasn't entirely convinced you were telling the truth about this, so I actually had a conversation with Will about this earlier, and by the sounds of it he hadn't actually decided to work with you at all.

But I'm led to believe he has officially declined this afternoon.

I guess you'll have to stop name-dropping him now...

Perhaps you should rename your venture: Snake Oil Airsoft

I posted that 5 mins after he told me, which was 16:08.

If I had such a big ego, why would I say it didn't work out?

And anyway, the issue was the distance. I like his content and I'm pretty sure I said I want to support uk airsoft youtubers.

So naturally, we will overcome that issue with the next logical step.

The ironic thing is, if I was to ask you for help (and I hate to assume this) I bet you'd decline, even though you would be able to see exactly what I'm doing with your own eyes. 

Change my mind @L3wisD ?

24 minutes ago, Seth_K said:

I posted that 5 mins after he told me, which was 16:08.

If I had such a big ego, why would I say it didn't work out?

And anyway, the issue was the distance. I like his content and I'm pretty sure I said I want to support uk airsoft youtubers.

So naturally, we will overcome that issue with the next logical step.

The ironic thing is, if I was to ask you for help (and I hate to assume this) I bet you'd decline, even though you would be able to see exactly what I'm doing with your own eyes. 

Change my mind @L3wisD ?

Thing is mate you seem sketchy as fuck as everytime you mention something you never seem to go into specifics and just dance about the questions in such a way that it seems like in the way you’re wording things that you are either intentionally or unintentionally trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes.

I might be wrong and if I am then you might want to maybe look at the way you react to peoples questions and how you carry your posts

7 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Thing is mate you seem sketchy as fuck as everytime you mention something you never seem to go into specifics and just dance about the questions in such a way that it seems like in the way you’re wording things that you are either intentionally or unintentionally trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes.

I might be wrong and if I am then you might want to maybe look at the way you react to peoples questions and how you carry your posts

Totally right, wish I could. Kills me not being about to talk about every detail.

1 minute ago, Immortal said:

it's like a politician side stepping and instead of answering they just throw back an odd question in a divertive power play...

I'll try and tone that down.

Just now, LordRonin said:

Awh look what I’ve started

My bad man.

2 minutes ago, Seth_K said:

Totally right, wish I could. Kills me not being about to talk about every detail.

I'll try and tone that down.

My bad man.

Thing is you don't even have to go into details about finances etc but actually answering peoples questions would be a start but instead you dance around things and just make everything you say sound like you're this guy

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Thing is you don't even have to go into details about finances etc but actually answering peoples questions would be a start but instead you dance around things and just make everything you say sound like you're this guy

giphy.gif

I hope never to be that guy 🤣

PM any questions you have, I feel like I've hijacked this thread.

• Supporters

surely if they're using balloons as hit markers all they need to do is invite kicking mustang in and let him run nuprol bb's, instant high velocity schrapnel rounds......

and now i've posted this in the right thread......

15 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

surely if they're using balloons as hit markers all they need to do is invite kicking mustang in and let him run nuprol bb's, instant high velocity schrapnel rounds......

and now i've posted this in the right thread......

Who needs shrapnel when you can just take head-shots and be within you're MED...

09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg

I'm surprised he hasn't tried finding a sniper rifle that fires 8mm heavy weight BB's to just knock people over instead

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Seth_K said:

Yeah, you lean over the side and shoot down.

No, my friend. This is about linking operations on land to operations at sea and then branching out from there.

Land and Sea may be linked in terms of C2 or the following platforms: F-35b, ISR, etc but they do not operate within a vacuum, so to have the full team present all possible threats must be simulated.

Submarines being one such threat. Cool?

In case anyone has the impression I sit around on a computer all day, which I do, but the point is I have actually been invited aboard warships, the QNLZ in particular was impressive. I do say/write crazy stuff, but take a moment to privately ask what on earth I'm on about and I'll be very open.

As someone who has taught the advanced anti submarine warfare helicopter control course for the Royal Navy I can 100% confirm that ASW and land battles do NOT overlap.  While data may be sent across shared datalinks (Link11/16/22) no part of hunting submarines links in with what's happening in the land battle.  They are entirely, utterly separate. 

Just now, jcheeseright said:

As someone who has taught the advanced anti submarine warfare helicopter control course for the Royal Navy I can 100% confirm that ASW and land battles do NOT overlap.  While data may be sent across shared datalinks (Link11/16/22) no part of hunting submarines links in with what's happening in the land battle.  They are entirely, utterly separate. 

Nice, are you still in the industry?

When I said “branching out” that would be the parts that do not connect to land. Does that make sense?

15 minutes ago, E21A said:

You must have a degree in talking without actually saying anything 🙄

What wasn't clear, bud?

14 minutes ago, jcheeseright said:

If by the 'industry' you mean the military, yes. 

Your service years must in the late teens then.

I'm not familiar with the Navy simulators, do you have something similar to VBS or my personal preference TitanIM?

Seth dude.  Whilst you may or may not have some grand idea to revolutionize airsoft, it's probably best to just keep shtoom until you're actually able to talk about it.  You're coming across like a guy that claims to have invented a perpetual motion machine but won't provide any details.  The more you talk waffle, the harder it is to take you seriously.

9 hours ago, Seth_K said:

What wasn't clear, bud?

Everything, you talk in riddles and come out with a load of old waffle. When directly asked you avoid the question and say you can’t talk about it! 🙄

• Mostly Retired Moderators
4 minutes ago, E21A said:

Everything, you talk in riddles and come out with a load of old waffle. When directly asked you avoid the question and say you can’t talk about it! 🙄

You mean to say you don't know has anyone really been far even as recided to use even go want to do look more like?

😁

Archived