WE MRE’s

clumpyedge
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
11 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Like when you text your Mrs something all lovey dovey AND forget the last prison you txt’ed was a mate and you send it to them instead of ‘she who must be obeyed’ and they proceed to forward it to ALL your other mates and they then all rip the shit out of you like nobody’s business! 😫😫😫😫🤦‍♂️

suppose that's a preferable scenario to accidentally sending banter to the missus ;)

36 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

suppose that's a preferable scenario to accidentally sending banter to the missus ;)

Been there, done that. She didn't talk to me for a few days 🤣

Just now, emilianoksa said:

Airsoft meals?

From pot metal to pot noodle?

A pot noodle would be more appetizing than their descriptions.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, emilianoksa said:

Airsoft meals?

From pot metal to pot noodle?

Over the years I’ve bought a few ‘bargain’ priced guns that I wish HAD been made from pot noodles , probably would have lasted longer ! 😳

• Supporters
16 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Over the years I’ve bought a few ‘bargain’ priced guns that I wish HAD been made from pot noodles , probably would have lasted longer ! 😳

caramel digestives, the universal material.

plus your gun can double as a snack in the field just bite a chunk off the stock :P

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

caramel digestives, the universal material.

plus your gun can double as a snack in the field just bite a chunk off the stock :P

Go out with a sniper rifle AND come back in with a very strange looking bolt action pistol ! 😳😳

😂😂😂

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Go out with a sniper rifle AND come back in with a very strange looking bolt action pistol ! 😳😳

😂😂😂

"i ate half the spring, do i no longer have an MED?" :P

4 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

If we're talking about airsoft snacks, there can be only one...

cherry-bakewell.jpg

I used to love these until I took one out a brand new previously unopened packet and found a pube embedded in the cherry. 🤮

• Supporters
57 minutes ago, Immortal said:

I used to love these until I took one out a brand new previously unopened packet and found a pube embedded in the cherry. 🤮

Don’t complain , you can now say you ate someone’s cherry ! 🤣🤣🤣

• Supporters

nah, tactical creme egg is the way forward.

it's amazing how many kills you can get when folk are wondering why the hell you're holding a half eaten creme egg in your support hand.

• Supporters
15 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Other than their GBBR’s I thought the general consensus was they are horse shit... maybe I’ve been misled?

Well the sentence did read "their guns" and I barely see any of their AEGs floating around, so that was my implication tbh.

• Supporters
6 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Fuck that.

Only Beef jerky,  Biltong, Boerewors, Droewors should be consumed, its not a bloody tea party.

Bollox ! Mars bars end off !

bite size for open scurmish days (for the multiple games) and full size on all day games .

BUT keep away from kingsize , them ones will feck you up , way too much sugar in one hit ! 

😉

4 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Bollox ! Mars bars end off !

bite size for open scurmish days (for the multiple games) and full size on all day games .

BUT keep away from kingsize , them ones will feck you up , way too much sugar in one hit ! 

😉

Being your age you probably need the sugar of a king size to get you out of bed in the mornings 😉😘

• Supporters
56 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Being your age you probably need the sugar of a king size to get you out of bed in the mornings 😉😘

And if we ever meet up grandad is going to shove his walking stick in to your right ear and keep pushing until it sticks out of your left ear then climb on your back and ride you like a fecking motorbike! 😳

ya cheeky shit ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Archived