WE MRE’s

clumpyedge
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

those sound awful, i'd take an old mod meal over that lot at least those have a bit of variety.

of course in reality we all know most folk grab a service station sandwich for lunch and grab a chippy on the way home.

13 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

those sound awful, i'd take an old mod meal over that lot at least those have a bit of variety.

of course in reality we all know most folk grab a service station sandwich for lunch and grab a chippy on the way home.

Yeah they really do!!

Like I say if I'm on a weekend game and want a hot meal I go with Evaq8 meals as you can get them in a pack or as a singular meal all self heating (Evaq8 IMO are the best MRE's out there actually taste nice and plenty in a pack!). WE seem to try to be trying to have a hand in everything but not being able to pull it off 100% - Jack of all trades master of none.

• Supporters

‘Ready in 20mins’ umm have I missed the instant bit somewhere  ? 🤦‍♂️

• Supporters
1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

Joking aside who the fuck eats cheese and rice?!

Exactly what I was wondering!

• Supporters
1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

Well the Chinese for starts I’d say , they’ll eat pretty much anything they can ? Look at the duck for instance only part they don’t eat is the fecking quack !😳🤢

• Supporters
Just now, Druid799 said:

Well the Chinese for starts I’d say , they’ll eat pretty much anything they can ? Look at the duck for instance only part they don’t eat is the fecking quack !😳🤢

Not much dairy farming in China so I doubt they'd have cheese on the menu in the first place. I ate a LOT of weird shit while I was working out there but the only cheese I had was on a burger in McDonald's in Beijing!

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Not much dairy farming in China so I doubt they'd have cheese on the menu in the first place. I ate a LOT of weird shit while I was working out there but the only cheese I had was on a burger in McDonald's in Beijing!

In HK they had this weird ass goat and sheep milk goo they called cheese , though I do freely admit I gave it a VERY wide berth ! 😳 

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Druid799 said:

In HK they had this weird ass goat and sheep milk goo they called cheese , though I do freely admit I gave it a VERY wide berth ! 😳 

It's for the best.

• Supporters

If WE make 'em, lol.  Clearly the business plan at this point it to figure out every product that any sort of player might ever buy, find another chinese company that churns it out and just have them slap the WE logo on the packaging.  Brand loyalty is a massive thing for a lot of people and tons of people buy WE guns because they're cheap and have a pretty good rep, easy expansion.

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Yes, yes it is....

Like when you text your Mrs something all lovey dovey AND forget the last prison you txt’ed was a mate and you send it to them instead of ‘she who must be obeyed’ and they proceed to forward it to ALL your other mates and they then all rip the shit out of you like nobody’s business! 😫😫😫😫🤦‍♂️

11 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Cheese + rice = rissotto.

Which is great at some swanky resturant, maybe not as posh when sat in the middle of a muddy field.

6 hours ago, CrackCommandoUnit1972 said:

Cheese + rice = rissotto.

Which is great at some swanky resturant, maybe not as posh when sat in the middle of a muddy field.

Your definition of risotto is vastly different to mine it seems 🤔 If I'm in the middle of a muddy field or in a building or whatever, my favorite thing to eat is a piping hot pasta and meatballs or an all day breakfast!

These are the ones I get in case anyone was interested.

https://evaq8.co.uk/Ration-X-Self-Heating-Ration-Pack-Menu-A.html

https://evaq8.co.uk/Action-Pack-Self-Heating-Meal-Kit.html

https://evaq8.co.uk/Ration-X-Self-Heating-Ration-Pack-Menu-D.html

Archived