Sign in to follow this  
RMDavis

Metro Exodus

Anyone playing this?

I picked it at the weekend, and it's been consuming a lot of my spare time! 

Lots of fun, and I love the custom/makeshift weapons all set in such an interesting world.

The last two games are real hidden gems, and both some of my favourite shooters.

They do not get the credit they deserve! 

29 minutes ago, proffrink said:

The first two games are far from hidden gems :) They're extremely well known.

Fair comment, I really mean they don't get the credit they deserve compared to more 'popular' shooters. 

Especially when they first came out!

I've bought all of them, including the redux versions. Its since increased In popularity but the first game wasn't well known at the time.

I won't be buying the latest one as I don't want to support Epic Games after their takeover of the franchise. Fuck those guys. 

edit: Such good looking games though. Just dug through my old screenshots and found this: 3159F9C6D255BA5709360C6CAA3C07CA0E67DDBA

3 minutes ago, Gepard said:

I've bought all of them, including the redux versions. Its since increased In popularity but the first game wasn't well known at the time.

I won't be buying the latest one as I don't want to support Epic Games after their takeover of the franchise. Fuck those guys. 

Totally understand that chap, I bought a copy for my Xbox One X 

I didn't get a copy for my laptop for that exact reason. When it's on Steam, with a cheap code from CDKeys I will probably reconsider.

The Redux versions are bloody awesome!

4 minutes ago, RMDavis said:

I didn't get a copy for my laptop for that exact reason. When it's on Steam, with a cheap code from CDKeys I will probably reconsider! 

C̶u̶r̶r̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶£̶2̶0̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶G̶2̶A̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶b̶a̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶i̶d̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶v̶a̶i̶l̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶p̶u̶r̶c̶h̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶S̶t̶e̶a̶m̶.̶

Nevermind, that was an Epic Games key. Steam Keys are still up in the £40 area. Doubtful it will go much lower honestly as there's only a limited number of them out there now. 

I'm going to redownload the first two now