What GBB parts usually wear fast?

kingtokwa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Good day, I am returning to the hobby but I'll be focusing more on collecting and backyard target shooting.

Also, I'll be playing with GBB pistols more often.

I am planning to purchase a GBB soon but I also wanna purchase some after market parts for it in case

something starts to wear. Please note that I am not buying upgrade parts. Just replacement parts which

I am gonna keep for later use.

At the moment, the only part that I know that usually gets broken fast is the loading nozzle. So I am placing

this part on my list.

Aside from loading nozzle, what other parts that usually wear fast on a GBB pistol? Is it worth buying those

parts or it is a lot better just to purchase a new GBB unit?

Cheers! 

Honestly, a good gab should last a few years fine. I would expect the first parts to go is, on some guns the side catch. But to be honest, I don't really know. 

Depends on the rifle. My KC02 eats nozzle return springs and magazine gaskets. Nozzles and can snap too.

Routine maintenance after every game day will help prevent premature wear and tear.

They are not like AEG’s. You need to look after them.

Archived