Is the SSG24 a CM702?

Devildogmech
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all, 

This is your friendly yank from Chicago USA here. 

My 12yo son got himself a Cyma CM702 M-24 sniper. I know, I know. He’s too young, inexperienced and such..... his money, his gun. 

Anyways, I was doing some research and this thing, from the outside looks just like Novritch’s SSG24.... 

Does anyone know if the SSG24 is an upgraded CM702? If not, do you know what it’s based on? I did some digging and couldn’t find out. 

TIA

Will from Chicago. 

And that’s what the CM702 is. It’s a modified Snow Wolf M24.... 

CYMA is the OEM for so many of these “manufactures”. I’m just curious if this is the basis for the SSG24

The CYMA M24 is a revamped version of the Javelin / Snow Wolf M24 with reinforced (but compatible) piston, spring guide, hop-up, and bucking. A significant improvement is the bore-up / larger cylinder (not compatible with Snowwolf) for enhanced durability, accuracy, and range.”

if the SSG24 isn’t this, what actual OEM is it based on? 

Im stuck at work overnight and bored. 

Thanks all. 

Will

Wait.... is “Modify M24” an actual gun? Or were you saying a “modified m24”? 

15 minutes ago, Devildogmech said:

And that’s what the CM702 is. It’s a modified Snow Wolf M24.... 

CYMA is the OEM for so many of these “manufactures”. I’m just curious if this is the basis for the SSG24

The CYMA M24 is a revamped version of the Javelin / Snow Wolf M24 with reinforced (but compatible) piston, spring guide, hop-up, and bucking. A significant improvement is the bore-up / larger cylinder (not compatible with Snowwolf) for enhanced durability, accuracy, and range.”

if the SSG24 isn’t this, what actual OEM is it based on? 

Im stuck at work overnight and bored. 

Thanks all. 

Will

Wait.... is “Modify M24” an actual gun? Or were you saying a “modified m24”? 

Modify is a brand, they build there own stuff. 

• Supporters

It is a Modify M24. You can actually fit Nov parts to your Cyma M24 and they will fit and work well(depending on Cymas QC).

I know this because I had the SSG, and my team mate built a Cyma M24 with nov parts, and it performed identically to the SSG for half the price.

Archived