How are there so many M4s?

Vulpiness
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
23 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

I came home with what looked like measles after 'the box of death' game at The Mall once due to a KSG!! 

Was fun though.. But it is funny how some weapons have an aura about them.

Better a ksg than a gun firing on the limit with a fast trigger.  Trishots never bothered me but had some right stingers from hpa and fast aegs.

My arp is scary according to my teammates due to how loud it sounds.

Then they realize I reach far beyond their guns while still shooting at .98J and the get terrified.

Same with my M4s and the striker (although they're not loud at all).

Btw M4s are so common because of the ergonomics and the endless possibilities the platform offers.

Also think about all the Armed Forces that use them or even produce their own variants.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

Agreed but our site rarely has anything turn up with an rps that is what I would call decent in terms of a support weapon so I guess that was more the intimidation factor as well, even my old G&P mk46 didn't come close to that and I thought that was pretty tasty in terms of good rps.

haha bet you kept some heads down with that! 🤣

oh the plan is to push her beyond the limits of ordinary sanity, i'm aiming for ~100rps although this gun isn't really for making hits with it's just to be "that guy" nobody wants to go near which will allow me to use it like a proper support gun and hold down a sector for squad mates to flank round. sure won't be using it up close as it's so big and heavy you just can't get on target fast enough to be any use at anything bar the limit of range.

although doesn't help that preliminary testing of the system it's incredibly quiet which doesn't help with the end-goal of intimidation.

1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

oh the plan is to push her beyond the limits of ordinary sanity, i'm aiming for ~100rps although this gun isn't really for making hits with it's just to be "that guy" nobody wants to go near which will allow me to use it like a proper support gun and hold down a sector for squad mates to flank round. sure won't be using it up close as it's so big and heavy you just can't get on target fast enough to be any use at anything bar the limit of range.

although doesn't help that preliminary testing of the system it's incredibly quiet which doesn't help with the end-goal of intimidation.

Im pretty sure the guy that comes down to us had modded the flash hider to be more like a soundhog tbh

• Supporters
15 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Im pretty sure the guy that comes down to us had modded the flash hider to be more like a soundhog tbh

its a possibility, i suspect it's due to the length of barrel on it combined with the way the hpa is being run by a continuous solenoid rather than an actual engine with a nozzle, so it's got air leaks galore and the pressure behind the bb when it leaves the barrel isn't very high so you don't get that pop.

Archived