Real sword SVD

Sniper780
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand:  Real Sword SVD

Possibly considering selling one of my Real sword SVD to fund other projects.
This is my display one so it has seen no skirmishes uses just used for showing off and target plinking. First generation SVD which has the same finish as the real steel Russian SVD and Chinese type 85 which is very hard to find and has the gen 2 gearbox unlocking switch installed.  

It comes with several extras: 
•    E&L pso 4x24 scope with carrying case and spare illumination reticle light bulbs and tools  
•    one real sword spare gear set and piston in original box quite rare
•    One complete gearbox with motor which extremely rare like hen’s teeth. 
•    Front sight adjustment tool, cleaning kit 
•    Authenticity certificate  
•    Quality control certificate  
•    User manual 
•    Disassembly poster 
•    Original Box 
•    4 Real sword 96 round mid-cap magazine in the same Russian&Chinese finish 
•    one carry case 
•    One Chinese type 85 SVD chest rig 

Pictures:  

IMG_1815.jpg

IMG_1816.jpg

IMG_1817.jpg

IMG_1776.JPG

IMG_1775.JPG

IMG_1767.JPG

IMG_1768.JPG

IMG_1819.jpg

10 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

Dependent on what you ask I may have that off you.  Where you based?

I am based in the north-west England 

Haven't decided really on the price or even selling just seeing what people would think it worth.    

• Supporters

Beautiful bit of kit. No idea what they are worth, I imagine you’d be looking at over the average 65% of the RRP.

12 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

Let me know when you do

If I do will let you known 

Will have to have look at previous airsoft classifieds see what they sold for. 

30 minutes ago, E21A said:

Given this is a rare item and all the bits/spares with it, I’d say maybe 75-80% retail 

OK, thanks had a look at airsoft world they are currently the only UK stockist who seem to have any Real swords stuff in stock but unfortunately not the svd.

12 minutes ago, Immortal said:

Begadi has them listed at 799 euros for a new one on it's own... with no add-ons.

Thanks for the info.

Took some improved pictures of both my RS SVDs with scopes attached the and also, pictures of the type 85 chest rig on what it can accommodate as well as spare parts kits.  

IMG_1840.jpg

IMG_1822.jpg

IMG_1842.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

IMG_1839.jpg

IMG_1831.jpg

IMG_1837.jpg

IMG_1830.jpg

IMG_1832.jpg

5 hours ago, Immortal said:

Very nice. 😎 On my wish list.

Thanks, I think I have got a rough idea for a price if I do sell, from everyone opinions on here and research, no doubt if it not right it will be on the dreamer of the week thread. 

• Supporters

Don’t think you can with this, they are so rare, sort after, and that’s in immaculate condition.

I did a little research myself, and I could sell the parts alone for near on RIF price. 

The problem will be is if someone who wants it, actually has the funds to pay for it all.

• Supporters
13 hours ago, Sniper780 said:

Thanks, I think I have got a rough idea for a price if I do sell, from everyone opinions on here and research, no doubt if it not right it will be on the dreamer of the week thread. 

i think the only dreamers are the ones who want to buy it but know they can't afford it :P

2 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i think the only dreamers are the ones who want to buy it but know they can't afford it :P 

I never said I couldn't afford it. :P Speak for yourself... ;)

And I know you never said you were talking about me either...lol :lol:

5 hours ago, Prisce said:

Don’t think you can with this, they are so rare, sort after, and that’s in immaculate condition.

I did a little research myself, and I could sell the parts alone for near on RIF price. 

The problem will be is if someone who wants it, actually has the funds to pay for it all.

Wow really that interesting, when you say near RIF price, are you referring to second-hand prices or brand new from shop prices?    

• Supporters

Honestly don’t know, I spoke to some people who had spoken about getting one and I looked up some parts and prices, and the only items I could find were ridiculously priced compared to a New RIF, some guy was trying to get £400 for a gearbox. 

Dont know if that’s what it’s actually worth, or if people are just chancing things,  but to me that tells me there isn’t much choice out there, so as I said before, you’ll get what someone is willing to pay for them!

9 minutes ago, Prisce said:

£400 for a gearbox. 

That is a very interesting price I can only imagine that may have been the RS-T3 reinforce type gearbox with aluminium upgrade parts, they don't make them any more. 

Thanks for the input will have to do some more thinking, and your right might be to big a package to sell all together.     

Archived