Stigmau5 Youtube Channel

Stigmau5

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys. Myself and Fellow Pewtuber Fox-Green_Airsofter sat down and had a chat about all things airsoft related. From the Novritsch SSG to the KMCS ghillie to haters and much more. Its a long video. Thankfully the description is time stamped so you can watch what you want.Hope you enjoy and thanks for your support.
Regards
Stiggy

• 2 months later...

Today's video is from Limerick Airsoft Camp. It is a follow on from my last gameplay video where I was defending the base from enemy attackers. In this ASG SCORPION EVO AIRSOFT GAMEPLAY. I realized that the range on my asg scorpion evo wasn't that great. Mainly because I had failed to prepare the hop up. I think the the hop up wasn't set properly and The Scorpion Evo hop up rubber may be hard and need replacing. These two factors make for a disappointing result. That being said. My ASG Scorpion Evo is still one of my favorite airsoft aegs. May be time for a few internal upgrades.

• 7 months later...

Montage of kills I’ve recorded from airsoft games last year 

I accidentally shot my team mate in the head. Totally my fault. This was their reaction. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.