Return of old player

meddy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I'm on the return to the sport after a unforseen break, and heck there's alot to catch up on.

I've still had shop emails and so many new brand names I have no idea who is just named Chinese acm or actually a thing, so any links or direction on that would be handy. 

Is that Airsoft map still up-to-date or even used, I know a few sites still going around Coventry area but not much else.

Where's all the selling happening now? It used to be either zeroin or failbook but not sure where it's all now so any help their (if still aloud with forum rules)

Anythin obvious that's new info or law gumph I missed out on would help to

Anyway looking forward to get back in the game

Meddy

• Supporters

How long have you been out of action?

Best sites for second hand RIFS are:

- The classifieds here

- UsedAirsoft

- Prefired 

Welcome Back!

Hi

Welcome to the forum.

Are you near Coventry? 

You listed Gunman in Eversley, as a site which is still running, but that's quite a trek from Coventry.  Loads in that area, but if you need something near Coventry then hopefully someone in the Midlands can help you out.

Cheers

G

2 hours ago, Prisce said:

How long have you been out of action?

Regular games it's been 2-3years now maybe more as went from 2 amonth to one every few before that.

3 minutes ago, MisterG said:

Hi

Welcome to the forum.

Are you near Coventry? 

You listed Gunman in Eversley, as a site which is still running, but that's quite a trek from Coventry.  Loads in that area, but if you need something near Coventry then hopefully someone in the Midlands can help you out.

Cheers

G

I sometimes made it to joshes filmsim games 80s cold war gone hot and deltas of sahuid but again once a year maybe more. And tbh good games are worth the treck

Fireball at bassets pole.
The Grange at Balsall Common. (Gunman The Grange).
NPF at bassets pole.

Those are a bit more local than Eversley.

You also have a fantastic air rifle range that will allow airsoft plinking if you want to spend a day setting up sights ect.

Greyhound shooting club Coventry. Cost £5 per day. They can do HPA fills, No ammo on site for airsoft and they have a few rules. If you go take some form of ID for the first visit (driving licence).

5 hours ago, Iceni said:

You also have a fantastic air rifle range that will allow airsoft plinking if you want to spend a day setting up sights ect.

Greyhound shooting club Coventry. Cost £5 per day. They can do HPA fills, No ammo on site for airsoft and they have a few rules. If you go take some form of ID for the first visit (driving licence).

Crikey used to field target there years ago we were told that there was getting sold out from underneath them and the place was shuting.

this is never really been an issue for me I used to travel up to 5 in upper tean and finmere rift and I said eversley. fireball squadron still going good to hear that

Archived