The Mysterious Japanese Gas Pistol

pahvinaama
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello!

I'm sorry if this is considered spamming, but I absolutely had to make a new post to ask you, people, here if you just had any idea of this pistol's origins.

To repeat myself: It's supposed to be an AMT Hardballer, It's from Japan (Asgk logo), has both semi and auto modes, is powered by green gas that's stored inside the grip and I can find no info about it whatsoever.

Now, I did find some new info. The serial number on the side of the gun revealed these pictures when searched on Google

The first pictures of the black gun are exactly the same as the one I have (except mine is chrome/silver colored and has no text on it at all)

One of the pictures shows a trademark for 1989 Yonezawa Made In Japan. I searched Yonezawa and eventually found out that they indeed used to make airsoft guns (I did not find any info about a pistol though)

SO! My question is: Does anyone here have any idea of where the gun could originate from? Could it be some limited edition hyper pricy vintage gun or just a cheap knock off? Any help is appreciated.

And sorry if this is spamming.

20190212_222941.jpg

20190212_223009.jpg

20190212_223050.jpg

Archived