Visionking scope for GBBR?

GothicGhost
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yeh thats a decent price too.  I was going to say beware buying from Aliexpress but you seem to have covered that already.  If I recall mine cost £75 from the official Visionking distributor on ebay.

On a related subject, whats the thoughts on the lens taking a BB hit?  Is a lens protector needed (as for most airsoft scopes) or is it robust enough already?

• Root Admin

I wouldn't chance it on the more expensive scopes they offer. BBs can leave a big scratch anyway even if they don't break the glass.

Buy some 3mm Lexan off eBay (there are some places that will even cut it to size for you). Place it inside the tube (there's usually a threaded ring that sits infront of the forward lens, depending on the model you buy) with a rubber gasket (just an o-ring from a generic box of o-rings will do) offsetting it from the forward lens (so that any energy isn't transferred straight onto the glass if it's hit). That will take as many hits as you like, and if it gets scratched up it's easy enough to replace.

Archived