G&G M1 Garand

Mr.BeansOnToast
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

😜

Heresy_ Image Gallery _ Photos, Meme and Search.jpg

• Supporters

Makes it look like a training gun you’d give to a new army recruit who’d never touched a gun before ! 😂

• Supporters
21 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Makes it look like a training gun you’d give to a new army recruit who’d never touched a gun before ! 😂

I was thinking the same, reminds me of the old dp no.4's 😏

as long as its comes off easily enough when the time comes (wink wink), in the meantime I'd get some scrim or a rifle wrap on it, otherwise they'll see you coming from miles away.

Is it a plastic stock because if it is That's a very good excuse to get a wood kit and if it's wood sand paper and wood stain.

No its wood, and very nice wood too - its basically heresy by the shop that inflicted that on this lovely gun.

29 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

No its wood, and very nice wood too - its basically heresy by the shop that inflicted that on this lovely gun.

Ouch. That'll make it harder to remove and will need re-varnishing after.

If only they used vinyl wrap instead but I guess that's just too easy to remove.

• Supporters

Have you participated in an airsoft skirmish site with 3rd party liability insurance?

Do you have another session booked at an airsoft skirmish site with 3rd party liability insurance?

Archived