Holy cow!

Seven
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Check this shit out...

Am I the only one that finds this absolutely gorgeous?

Hi-capa haters need not reply! 😋

FB_IMG_1550014855763.thumb.jpg.86dd4b3edd9a2a086802d3859fb415cd.jpg

@FreeFrag.UK Look at the lower Hi-capa... The slide you are looking for DOES exist. You have a search on your hands!

Excellent presentation to say the least and clearly a labour of love.

The choice of colours and the anime elements aren't really my style but they're definitely beautiful pieces.

I've seen images of a few guns from Umbrella Corp, assuming this is in reference to the HK airsoft team, they've got some truly stunning guns in their arsenal.

It would be interesting to see the price tag on that slide but I suspect it's a basic slide which has been modified/customised.

2 hours ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

It would be interesting to see the price tag on that slide but I suspect it's a basic slide which has been modified/customised.

Just thought about it... I have been chatting with a couple of them recently... i'll see if I can ask the name of the slide and manufacturer. Im pretty sure its Airsoft Masterpiece but I'll see if I can find out the name of it.

And yes, Its umbrella corp... belongs to Goblin6.

Edit: @FreeFrag.UK ok so I had a word with them and apparently the slide Goblin used in the above picture is a Salient Arms style slide. So I checked it out and upon further inspection found its not the slide you are looking for... Very similar but it also has a cut out on the top of the slide which is not what you are looking for.

So I did a bit more digging and found that the slide you ARE looking for is a Taran Tactical style slide. So did a quick search and was unable to find an Airsoft hicapa version but there ARE identical Glock versions.

When that movie comes out I would hedge bets that a Hi-capa version will be made quickly given the movies popularity.

You could do a much deeper dig and find a hicapa version now, don't trust my searching skills.

Below are pictures showing the salient arms slide with the cut on top for hicapa and the other is the slide you are looking for but for a glock.

we-56824-psm.jpg.c4951d818791d77d1ff7a80392edee76.jpgNV-T17SS-3_a.jpg.022a5c24d0826c9a8253441e125b0502.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 13/02/2019 at 02:58, FreeFrag.UK said:

Excellent presentation to say the least and clearly a labour of love.

The choice of colours and the anime elements aren't really my style but they're definitely beautiful pieces.

I've seen images of a few guns from Umbrella Corp, assuming this is in reference to the HK airsoft team, they've got some truly stunning guns in their arsenal.

I did some digging a week or so ago and found a Taran Tactical TM Hi Capa custom kit, it's expensive though and doesn't come with just the slide. Maybe you could ask them?

Looks pretty dope but doesn't have the Bronze BLC outer barrel coating like the John Wick 3/TTI STI does. There could be another manufacturer that may release this for cheaper like the G34 TTI had after JW2 came out. I'm sure there will be loads of requests for this Hi Capa after JW3. One can only hope!

Link:

https://www.octagonairsoft.com/product-page/scorpio-tech-custom-john-wick-3-combat-master-full-cnc-high-capacity-gbb-pistol%E7%9A%84

• Supporters
57 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Meh

Best description of a Hi-Capa ever.

• Supporters

Puke by gallemccoxbig - Meme Center.jpg

• Supporters

There’s nasty and then there’s them ! 🤮

Archived