Hello, total newbie here

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello everybody, I've heard about the great sport of Airsoft and finally decided to give it a go.  

I've never played before and the closests I have ever come is one game of paintball over ten years a go.  Recently me and some mates have decided to organize a game, soon, and it sparked my intrests in it.  From the guns & gear, tactics, and overall culture.

I stumbled upon this forum while researching what sort of protective equipment to get and decided instantly to join your group. 

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Being a British site there will be some differences in language, and laws, compared to the US.

Hi

Welome to the forum.

Cheers

G

53 minutes ago, Eddie The Headshot said:

Hello everybody, I've heard about the great sport of Airsoft and finally decided to give it a go.  

I've never played before and the closests I have ever come is one game of paintball over ten years a go.  Recently me and some mates have decided to organize a game, soon, and it sparked my intrests in it.  From the guns & gear, tactics, and overall culture.

I stumbled upon this forum while researching what sort of protective equipment to get and decided instantly to join your group. 

Welcome! Have fun!

46 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

Welcome :).

Being a British site there will be some differences in language, and laws, compared to the US.

How on earth did you know he/she is from the US?

16 hours ago, Eddie The Headshot said:

welcome to the mad house.

4 hours ago, Mr.BeansOnToast said:

Welcome! I'm a newbie myself :) 

im sorry but that is the best bloody name ever.

15 hours ago, Seven said:

How on earth did you know he/she is from the US?

the jedi knows all........

Archived