Is this a ghost gun????

12kbosworth
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys I was in my local shop in and was browsing for potential new guns to buy, I explain my situation setup ect to on of the workers and he said he had a gun brought in the morning of that day the new ares m4 45 now I really like the look of the gun, the feel, stats ect however when I came home to look at some reviews for a second opinion the only videos I can find are from months ago about its release date and other things like that even on the ares page I cant find any info on it. Please help

20190209_105241.jpg

1 minute ago, 12kbosworth said:

hHi guys I was in my local shop in hull and was browsing for potential new guns to buy I explain my situation setup ect to on of the workers and he said he hd a gun brought in just in the morning the new ares m4 45 now I really like the look of the gun the feel stats ect however when I came home 

... It said boo and phased out of existence?

4 minutes ago, 12kbosworth said:

Yeah give me sec 

Fair warning, I won't be much help to you but those that CAN help... I can guarantee that would be the first question... Can't do shit without pictures.

2 minutes ago, 12kbosworth said:

I wish, have you seen someone in America made a ghostbusters loadout with the backpack its was great 

Link? This sounds interesting!

2 minutes ago, 12kbosworth said:

I wish, have you seen someone in America made a ghostbusters loadout with the backpack its was great 

I'm google-ing as we speak!! Epic!!

Whaaaaaaatttttt!! 😎🤘

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, Swampysteve said:

I'm google-ing as we speak!! Epic!!

Whaaaaaaatttttt!! 😎🤘

Oh my God, this is hilarious! :lol:

5 minutes ago, Seven said:

@12kbosworth welcome to the forum btw.

Thank you !

14 minutes ago, Seven said:

Fair warning, I won't be much help to you but those that CAN help... I can guarantee that would be the first question... Can't do shit without pictures.

Link? This sounds interesting!

I edited it onto the original post

31 minutes ago, 12kbosworth said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=8a6dfc3cbec528b1Hi guys I was in my local shop in and was browsing for potential new guns to buy, I explain my situation setup ect to on of the workers and he said he had a gun brought in the morning of that day the new ares m4 45 now I really like the look of the gun, the feel, stats ect however when I came home to look at some reviews for a second opinion the only videos I can find are from months ago about its release date and other things like that even on the ares page I cant find any info on it. Please help

20190209_105241.jpg

Is it not this......

http://www.aresairsoft.com/guns/m4-45-pistol

Available in the states (as most things are! 😠) Looks pretty brand spanking from what I can see so won't be many 'honest' reviews yet

How much if you don't mind me asking

2 minutes ago, Swampysteve said:

Available in the states (as most things are! 😠) Looks pretty brand spanking from what I can see so won't be many 'honest' reviews yet

Yeah least we don't need fucking orange tips though

5 minutes ago, Seven said:

It does look strikingly similar but with a big ass rail/handguard and a longer barrel!

If you scroll down they've got loads of different spec models, that pictured is the S Class-L

7 minutes ago, Swampysteve said:

S Class - L

Well in, Swampy!

The handguard in his picture though looks considerably bigger than the S Class L's I just googled...

Archived