What is this gas pistol I found?

pahvinaama
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello!

A few years back, I found an airsoft pistol lying on the floor of my grandma's attic or something like that. I have no idea what model it is and I don't know what the manufacturer is, but this is all I DO know: The gun seems to be an AMT Hardballer, It has an ASGK logo on it so it's most likely from Japan and it also seems to be licensed by Colt itself too (Official logos), The gun seems to be a gas (Green gas) one, but it still has full auto and semi modes, the mags on it are small af and the gas has to be inserted inside the grip of the gun. Does anyone have any idea of what this gun is and who made it? 

[Pics Included]

20190210_220438.jpg

15498312613919191372079935582856.jpg

Looks possibly kwc by the mag. Longer shot I'd say maruzen or marushin but they tend to be nicer detailed and would have the trademark of either brand somewhere.

33 minutes ago, Dentonboy said:

Asgk mark suggests Japanese.

Yeah, yeah. I do know that.

42 minutes ago, heroshark said:

Looks possibly kwc by the mag. Longer shot I'd say maruzen or marushin but they tend to be nicer detailed and would have the trademark of either brand somewhere.

It's definently not a Marushin or a Maruzen. No trademarks or anything.

3 hours ago, Wo1f said:

Looks like a HFC none blowback 1911 mag. 

Checked it out. It's not that.

55 minutes ago, heroshark said:

Kwc would be my best guess then. Due to its crudeness, and early ones had asgk mark.

Ah well, I did find a KWC M1911 similar to this mysterious gun here, but it didn't have the same trigger or the Colt150 logo on its grip. Thanks for your comment though.

Only thing I found odd was the lack of trademarks. I would guess if it is kwc it's from around 2000ish when cybergun started doing all the licensed trademarks on kwc and the ones sold under kwc brand only had to get rid of the trades. They did a few different 1911 variations.

40 minutes ago, heroshark said:

Only thing I found odd was the lack of trademarks. I would guess if it is kwc it's from around 2000ish when cybergun started doing all the licensed trademarks on kwc and the ones sold under kwc brand only had to get rid of the trades. They did a few different 1911 variations.

Now, tbh I still don't think it's a KWC. None of their pistols seem to operate with green gas that's inserted inside the grip. It's really a weird system tbh. I've seen pistols that have C02 canisters inside the grip, but I've never seen a system like this. 

And yeah, the gun lacks trademarks. The only on it is the Asgk one. No marks on the mag, nothing.

Archived